““great golden triangle experience even when short on time”

Delight Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 134.00*
and up
Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur Private...
Ranked #112 of 273 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Delight Tours India is an Indian travel limited liability company with 25 years of experience in arranging top quality India tours. In this long span of period till now, we have satisfied a large number of travelers with full responsibility, trust and commitment. Delight Tours India empowers the local, national and international traveler with instant booking of tour packages at best prices.
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Delight_Tours, Owner at Delight Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

All reviews
"india"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Had a great trip and tour with the delhi and taj mahal two day. As a solo female traveler, I felt safe at all times and never had any issues. I liked everything about the tour- there were a few things just to be aware of- you will go to some shops and while the guides preface to not feel pressured to buy anything, its hard not to when the people at the shops follow you and keep offering more things! A little overwhelming because I would have liked to know ina dvance what I was looking at (like the black star of india gems - I had no idea what the average price of these stones were so wasn't sure if I was being ripped off or got a good deal?!)

Otherwise, guides were knowledgeable and everything went smoothly. Would recommend to a friend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for such a lovely response. We wish to see you again with us .

Reviewed 31 January 2018

It was altogether an amazing tour from starting to end.
The reponse of the company was pretty fast while booking the tour with them.
Guide Islam and driver Rehman was always there for me and wife to make our trip more memorable.
Good team and great efforts.
Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for such a lovely feedback. We wish to see you again with us .