Lowest prices for your stay
$24
$22
Travelocity$24
Orbitz.com$24
Trip.com$22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Hotel is good and rooms are well decor , restaurant breakfast is sober which Is just good ! Well what one can expect in such pay , hotel is located just 2 km from Tajmahal and all the major touristic places . Cafe costa is down to the hotel and dominos on other hand

Nevertheless the manager is good and efficient in handling the guest but the night shift receptionist was not polite and maximum time they will not attend the calls

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AJsipur
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Terrible...the main entrance was muddy when we get out of the car...We didnt like the room given to us that we changed..the second was given without changing bedsheets ..toilet was not cleaned..the wash bassin was full..a big thanks to the head of housekeeping ..he changed everything for us..very nice guy..we adjust for one night and shifted...when checking out Manager said he will give us a suite...Suite should have been given on the arrival..very dissapointed

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

Poor information regarding hot water times, and when they said they were coming with buckets, it took an hour, even though they said «two minutes». I ended up washing my hair in the sink because we had a tight time schedule, which they knew about. During breakfast they made the wrong food and my friend had to leave before she even got her beverage (tight schedule again). When I finally got my food, it was only half complete and the waitor never came back with the rest. The reception wanted me to pay for the one they made wrong + the one I had, and two beverages. I denied, since it was on them. Then I had to argue with the staff, and manager, before he agreed on letting me not have to pay for the breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Veronika H
Reviewed 6 November 2019

A few people really left best impression on me... A very good receptionist - Pooja Dubey... Operations manager like Mr. Lokesh raghuvanshi... And Ravi kishan at the room service.... they really made the stay very good. Very loyal and honest people.. but they are not backed with equivalent house keeping. Pillow quality was worse, bed sheets were having stains.. and worst part is I left my hotspot there which got missed by hotel staff. I truly remember that at night it near by pillow which fell down between the bed... Unfortunately there were two joint bed instead a king size. I thought I will take it back in the morning, but forgot to do so.

Room tip: Be careful while vacating the place if you leave anything by mistake, you will not get it back of sure.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

We were on a business trip which started with a bad hotel in India, after just one night in that hotel I called this property and spoke to Senior Operations Manager Mr. Lokesh over the phone he assured me he will look after us. So we decided to go to Amar Yatri Niwas... I we were greated by Mr.Lokesh in Lobby, which was vibrant and Mr.Aman was smiling at the front desk. Mr. Lokesh took me to my room straight away and offered me coffee. We were getting for the meeting so we completed our check in process and left. Although we were supposed to stay for only couple of days but because of the way Mr. Lokesh looked after us we decided that we will stay in his hotel until we leave India.
Front Desk was always smiling always welcoming which I didn't find even at Marriott Hotel when I was there. A happy front desk is a sign of positivity which any guest would love to see. Ms. Pooja was extremely helpful while our stay making sure that our stay is smooth without any issues. Ms. Sanjana housekeeping manager made sure that our room was made professionally. Night Manager Praveen and Aman were always helpful when ever I needed anything. Food was good too.
I have been working in International Tourism and Hospitality Industry for more then 20 years now and I can definitely see that the way Mr. Lokesh was leading his team it was calm, cool and professional.
I would personally like to Invite Mr. Lokesh to come to Australia and teach my team so that we can also get the benefit of his skills.
I'm definitely coming back to this property and hopefully I will hear back from you guys soon.
Cheers Mate Keep Up The Good Job