“Splendid 5*****++++ Golden Triangle Tour!!”

Agra Day Tour Packages
Ranked #1 of 246 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Agra Day Tour Packages Offering Taj Mahal Tour Packages, Golden Triangle Tour Packages, Rajasthan Tour Packages, Day trips for Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
Reviewed 15 December 2016

We booked a three day Golden Triangle Tour (Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi) with Agra Day Tours.

Day 1 Half-day Delhi tour then a 3 hour drive drive to Agra;
Day 2 Taj Mahal tour and Agra Fort plus handicraft visits and 5 hour drive to Jaipur.
Day 3 Jaipru - Amber Fort and Jaipur Fort and handicrafts visits, then a 5 hour drive back to Delhi.

Exploring options online when you know nothing about the possibilities can be confusing and overwhelming. After considering ten different offers, Agra Day Tours was the definite forerunner for our needs. They delivered everything they promised - and again some. Booking was easy and efficient.

Aref was our guide in Delhi. He was very personable and well informed about the sites we visited. We were delighted with the half day we had with him at the outset of the tour.

Nadeem took over in Agra for the next two days. We were spoiled to get this top notch tour guide. His sense of history, humour, attention to making the visits personalized with special photos places, etc etc made for a highly pleasurable tour. We were told we were getting the best tour guide - and we had to agree!!

Our driver for the entire tour was Ajay. His attention to safety and careful driving was very much appreciated on the challenging roads. He also kept the vehicle clean at the end of
each day. We felt in very safe hands amidst some very challenging driving conditions.

Tours can be personalized according to your available time and requests for the overnight accommodation. Four or five star hotel options are available - depending on your preferred level of comfort and budget.

Agra Tours has been highly rated for the past year or two on Trip Advisor. Those high ratings got my attention when deciding on which company to go with. We were not disappointed at all. Communication before the tour was clear and timely. Payment was easy through Paypal. Meeting the owner, Imran, upon arrival in Agra added the personal touch form the person who is running this top notch company. We cannot recommend Agra Tours more highly!!! If we can eventually return, we would book with them again.

1  Thank D01M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We had a 3 day tour and it was really great. Perfect organisation. Immediatly response on Email and customization of tour. Good guides and Gurmeet was an excellent driver; always on time and we felt safe. We would book again.

1  Thank NLE82
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was planning to travel with a friend (both of us female) so I wanted to make sure I picked a reputable tour company for our trip to India. I am so glad that we chose Agra Day Tour Packages for our 5-day trip. Mr. Imran, the owner, was very quick to respond to emails, which made me feel secure even before I got to India.

Mr. Vimal Ji was our driver throughout our trip in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. He was always timely, professional, and also had a great sense of humour. He always made sure we were comfortable and had snacks and bottled water ready for us throughout our trip. If we wanted to slightly change our itinerary during the tour, he was very flexible in making the adjustments.

Our tour guides in Delhi and Jaipur were professional and timely; however, I would like to especially point out our tour guide in Agra, Mr. Manu Goswami. Without a doubt, Manu made our time in Agra an unforgettable experience. As the son of an archeologist and a holder of Masters degrees in Art and History, Manu is extremely knowledgable about the culture and history of India and its many monuments. We asked him a myriad of questions and he was able to give thorough, but succinct, answers to all our questions. He also has a great sense of humour and we never felt bored throughout the trip. He was very thorough in explaining exact details of what we would experience and how we should respond in terms of professional hawkers before we got to a destination. This made it much easier for us to confidently handle ourselves if we were approached by them, which was often, as they target tourists.

All in all, I had an extremely positive experience with Agra Day Tour Packages. I felt safe the entire time and had no problems. I have already recommended the company to several of my friends. If I go back to India again, I will definitely be requesting for Vimal as my driver and Manu as my tour guide.

1  Thank Jacquelin G
Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is a real hassle-free and well-spent trip ever in my life.

My boyfriend and I happened to be in India for business at the same time. We decided to visit the Taj Mahal spontaneously as we came to know that we both have a free weekend. I searched both on Google and TripAdvisor and found this company.

Since we have to fly from Mumbai to Delhi only on Saturday, and I also want to take a glimpse of Delhi in less than 2 days, so I called the company, Imran picked up my phone. He is a very warm-hearted, patient, straight-forward and clear-minded gentleman. He gave me some suggestions that were really helpful and save us time and money.

Our trip was personalized to see Delhi in Car and we managed to cover all popular sites around Agra, in detail. For this we really appreciate IMRAN's cooperation and his team: RISHI the driver and GULSHAN the guide.

Rishi is a calm and skilled driver with a sense of humour. He is punctual and knows well about the traffic around Delhi and Agra that saved our flight tickets.

Gulshan, an energetic, well-knowledged and seasoned tour guide. Without him, we will spend most of our time on finding the ticket booth, standing in the queue, finally at the site and just take photos and passing by without knowing the scenes behind.

To conclude, our money and time were well spent and worth more than its value. We can feel that these 3 people we've encountered, Imran, Rishi and Gulshan, they really have the passion towards what they are doing. That is why it made our trip worthwhile.

We highly recommend to go with them if you are going to visit Delhi-Agra region.

1  Thank Ke H
Reviewed 14 December 2016

As a single woman, I felt incredibly comfortable and well taken care of by Jumman (the driver) and Abdul (the Agra tour guide). Jumman arrived at my hotel in Delhi a few minutes early to ensure a timely departure. The ride seemed short due to interesting conversation and a brief visit to a clean and convenient rest stop. Once we arrived in Agra, Abdul gave a well informed and interesting tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. During that time, he ensured that my visit was safe and comfortable. After the tours, he brought me to some shops which gave a talk on how the art of the Taj Mahal was done and still done today by local artisans. So impressive! Both Jumman and Abdul were great and I would highly recommend them for any traveler!

1  Thank Raquel S