“Effective, efficient and hassel-free trip.”

Agra Day Tour Packages
Ranked #1 of 246 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Agra Day Tour Packages Offering Taj Mahal Tour Packages, Golden Triangle Tour Packages, Rajasthan Tour Packages, Day trips for Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is a real hassle-free and well-spent trip ever in my life.

My boyfriend and I happened to be in India for business at the same time. We decided to visit the Taj Mahal spontaneously as we came to know that we both have a free weekend. I searched both on Google and TripAdvisor and found this company.

Since we have to fly from Mumbai to Delhi only on Saturday, and I also want to take a glimpse of Delhi in less than 2 days, so I called the company, Imran picked up my phone. He is a very warm-hearted, patient, straight-forward and clear-minded gentleman. He gave me some suggestions that were really helpful and save us time and money.

Our trip was personalized to see Delhi in Car and we managed to cover all popular sites around Agra, in detail. For this we really appreciate IMRAN's cooperation and his team: RISHI the driver and GULSHAN the guide.

Rishi is a calm and skilled driver with a sense of humour. He is punctual and knows well about the traffic around Delhi and Agra that saved our flight tickets.

Gulshan, an energetic, well-knowledged and seasoned tour guide. Without him, we will spend most of our time on finding the ticket booth, standing in the queue, finally at the site and just take photos and passing by without knowing the scenes behind.

To conclude, our money and time were well spent and worth more than its value. We can feel that these 3 people we've encountered, Imran, Rishi and Gulshan, they really have the passion towards what they are doing. That is why it made our trip worthwhile.

We highly recommend to go with them if you are going to visit Delhi-Agra region.

1  Thank Ke H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

As a single woman, I felt incredibly comfortable and well taken care of by Jumman (the driver) and Abdul (the Agra tour guide). Jumman arrived at my hotel in Delhi a few minutes early to ensure a timely departure. The ride seemed short due to interesting conversation and a brief visit to a clean and convenient rest stop. Once we arrived in Agra, Abdul gave a well informed and interesting tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. During that time, he ensured that my visit was safe and comfortable. After the tours, he brought me to some shops which gave a talk on how the art of the Taj Mahal was done and still done today by local artisans. So impressive! Both Jumman and Abdul were great and I would highly recommend them for any traveler!

1  Thank Raquel S
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was in a pickle.....my trip plans to India were dramatically changed at the last minute and I had to decide whether I would cancel or attempt to make ALL arrangements for an eight day trip two days prior to my departure. I looked on Tripadvisor and noted the excellent reviews for Agra Day Tours.....I called the office and spoke to Imran and within a few minutes he convinced me that he could make all hotel and travel arrangements in India beginning with my pickup at Delhi Airport. Ordinarily I make all arrangements myself but this time I had no choice…… I said "Go ahead".......am I glad I said "Go ahead" !

When I arrived after midnight at the airport I was met as promised and immediately driven to my hotel. The hotel was much better than I generally stay at and I liked being spoiled ! I was met the next day by my driver Banti and a local guide for my tour around Delhi. The first day's experience was typical of the entire trip. Imran had arranged everything and listed all of the activities for each day of my tour. When I was finished I had gone to the major tourist attractions and other attractions in three major cities and also went on two tiger safaris at Ranthambore National Park. All arrangements that were promised were delivered flawlessly!

My driver Banti, who drove me around India for eight days, was outstanding. He was courteous, on time and, most importantly, safe ! My guide in Agra, Manu, was also outstanding and extremely knowledgeable. He had an MS degree in India History. And of course I would not be speaking so effusively about my trip but for the outstanding and highly professional effort made by Imran.

By the way.....I believe I got very good value for the money spent. I had a dedicated driver (Banti) for eight days, stayed at excellent hotels which all had very good breakfast buffets (which carried me through the entire day!), had guides at all cities, and airport pickup and return.

I recommend Agra day Tours very highly and with no reservations to all travelers to India.......relax and let them make all arrangements.

1  Thank Ted1004
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is a well-organized, efficient and professional tour company. Gurmit, the taxi driver, arrived at my hotel lobby exactly at the designated pick-up time and we drove from Delhi to Agra. He drives safely, which is important in India because the traffic there is chaotic. Nadeem was the tour guide. He clearly likes the job and knows his stuff very well. Nadeem is down-to-earth and is easy to get along with.

1  Thank otxoa16
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

In Delhi (Gurgaon) for business, with two weekends of 'freedom' within the working days.
3 out of 4 days I spent them visiting Delhi and Agra with this agency. It was great!

As a single european woman traveling in India, I was first a bit afraid of going around alone. But with my drivers and guides I always felt super safe and comfortable!
My second day in Delhi I was also able to have a personalized itinerary, as I already had seen most of the attractions.

Imran, the agent was easily reachable via whatsapp and was very responsive.

A particular thanks goes to my 3 great guides: Abdul for Agra, Ravi and Arif for Delhi.
And to my safe drivers Gurmeet and Jaipal.

I had a great time!