Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$70.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Agra Day Tour Packages
from $70.00
from $195.00
from $190.00
1,834 results
All reviews our tour guide taj mahal next morning amazing tour ravi danish india marble sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We booked these vacations to India on a last minute basis. I read all reviews on TripAdvisor and I decided to choose Agra Day Tours for a customized tours of the Golden Triangle for 2 adults and a toddler. It was a VERY short notice but Imran did miracles for us and he organized our trip according to our needs. He sent us the best tour guide, Nadeem, and the best driver, Gurmeet.
While we were there we encountered 2 historic situations: the smoke pollution chaos and the 500/1000 rupees crises. As soon as we arrived, New Delhi population was suffering due to horrible level of air pollution, which was described as the most polluted day in history. Sadly we couldn't enjoy New Delhi because it was not safe for anybody, but still the tour company made all the efforts to accommodate us in a safe environment for our daughter and also drove us to the few visible areas in New Delhi on our way to Agra. We were extremely lucky and happy that the Agra sky cleared off the smoke on the days we were there and we were able to enjoyed the magnificent Taj Mahal and the rest of the city. Nadeem arranged a beautiful photoshoot in Taj Mahal for us and he took care and played with our energetic daughter while we did the pictures. Our daughter had a magical experience in Taj Mahal because she thought it was Jazmin and Aladdin's palace from the Disney movie. Nadeem also recreated that magic for her to a point that later on she changed his name to Aladdin. Nadeem and Gurmeet were very considerate with our family, especially with our daughter, and they made all this journey magical and fun for her. The car was comfortable, with A/C, clean, with decorative pillows that my daughter loved, and Mr Gurmeet always had cold water and plenty of snacks for us. Some days we had cold beers and sodas :).
During the 500/1000 rupees crisis they all gave the extra mile so we could continue enjoying our vacations. Imran met us before going to Jaipur and brought the needed rupees to avoid any situations. They even exchanged 500/1000 rupees with us so we could use our money without any problem.
It was a last minute short vacation, short noticed, in the middle of the storm and still I can say that we had an unforgettable time. They made us feel like family. We got to meet very welcoming people. We stayed in the best hotels with excellent attention. I only which I had see more from India but we were traveling with a toddler and we had to plan all the activities around her naps times, mood changes, feedings, etc. ....and that always happens when you travel with kids. Anyway, we finally got to see India!!!!!!
We will always cherish this experience and we will be forever grateful for all the love and attention our daughter received from Nadeem and Gurmeet. Thanks for keeping our family safe on the roads.

3  Thank marialialvarez
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I could not be happier with the service we were provided on our day trip to the Taj Mahal. Our driver " Gurmeet: met us at our hotel in Delhi bright and early in the morning. The vehicle had AC and was stalked with treats for the journey. He always knew when to slow down or pull over so that we could get photos of the local wildlife or scenery.
When we arrived in Agra we were greeted by Manu who was our guide for the afternoon. He was extremely welcoming and personable. He clearly had a passion for what he does as every story he told us of the Taj Mahal was captivating. He took his time answering the many questions we had and best of all took us to a wonderful local restaurant for a great meal. Day trips are not something I usually sign up for as I've had some unrewarding experiences, however I am beyond thankful that I did and that we had such great people giving us the experience. I would recommend to everyone!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank rjbailot1
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Pick Imran's company Agra Day Tours because they will NOT leave you high and dry unlike many of the people we saw with other groups!

We were there during the 500/1000 rupees crisis this past week and they went out of their way to give us the most enjoyable visit. We had driven from Delhi at 3 AM in order to see the Taj at sunrise. There was a surprising large group of people waiting outside due to the fact that the Taj would not accept 1000 rupee notes for the 1000 rupee entrance fee (AND NO CREDIT CARDS). Manu, our guide, and Imran, the owner of this Tour company, arranged for us to get the needed smaller notes for the entry fee. I felt bad for so many of the other people who were left waiting outside trying to figure out how to get money to go in. On the upside we had the Taj grounds practically to ourselves!

Our guide in Agra, Manu, spoke excellent English. He really helped us learn about the Taj as well as keeping us at ease with the money situation. He made sure we were still able to eat lunch as well as visit the beautiful artisan shops and museum of tapestries (DO NOT MISS the chance to see these tapestries and the inlaid throne at this small museum/shop). There was never any pressure to buy anything and they pride themselves on it being stress free.

This company also arranged a day tour in Delhi with our guide as well as a day trip to Jaipur. Our drivers Gurmeet and Vimal were excellent and we were able to leave our things in the car and get in and out to see all the historical sights with just a camera.

Our guide in Delhi Rehan, and our guide in Jaipur was good as well but our favorite of the 3 we had was Manu as he has a great attitude and we could understand him the best.

I feel that we paid a reasonable price and that we were not disappointed. I was able to customize exactly what we wanted to do and at what time, and they emailed me back a quote for everything. We had a comfortable 7 passenger Toyota Inova for the 5 of us plus our driver and occasionally guide, who would join us in the city near the first stop instead of having to be in the long rides to and from Delhi.

In sum, we are extremely pleased and highly recommend!

2  Thank AmerInEuroJen
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We booked a quick tour to see the Taj Mahal, Delhi and adjacent areas and was impressed with the profession is and quick response from Imran.

The driver, Ravi was excellent and accommodating. The tour guide on Agra, Manu was intelligent and insightful. The guide at Delhi, Aviv was kind, shared many insights to the culture and history.

This was excellent trip and I would highly recommend to anyone traveling to the Taj and India!

1  Thank lucy88losangeles
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Definitely recommending this tour. I had to squeeze agra in my very tight itinerary but this tour group made it possible. Very clean/ reliable service picked me up at 4.30 (on time) in my hotel and was one of the few people in taj early in the morning! My guide Manu is extremely knowledgeable and insightful. Learned about not just the place but also indian culture and way of life. The touris totally customizeable (we only went to places that interest me and the driven even showed me a market on the way to delhi upon my request!). Professional, best value and simply the perfect way to explore agra. Ask for manu as tour guide if you can!!

Date of experience: October 2016