“Taj Mahal....What an experience!”

Agra Day Tour Packages
Ranked #1 of 246 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Agra Day Tour Packages Offering Taj Mahal Tour Packages, Golden Triangle Tour Packages, Rajasthan Tour Packages, Day trips for Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I booked a private tour to Agra from Delhi. Gurmeet was my driver. He picked me up promptly from my hotel at 5am and drove me smoothly and without incident for 3 hours up to Agra, supplying me with a regular supply of fresh cold drinks. On arrival in Agra we met Nadeem, a very knowledgeable guide who walked me around the Taj Mahal site for a couple of hours. His insights and facts about this beautiful site were excellent, and he also provided many useful tips about managing interactions with local street sellers who swarm around the site. After the Taj Mahal I decided not to go into the Agra Fort because temperatures were extremely high in Agra in June. Instead, Nadeem took me to a couple of specialist craftsmen's workshops to find out more about the process of inlaying marble with precious gems, and making jewelry and rugs. Gurmeet then drove me back to Delhi, arriving in good time to make my flight. All of the tour was tailored for my needs and schedule, and as a lone female traveller, I felt safe throughout.

4  Thank rebbell2016
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

From confirmation the night before, which included our drivers name, time and place of pick up, as well as type of vehicle and license plate number.... to our wonderfully calm and professional driver Gurmeet, who seamlessly navigated the busyness of the Agra and Delhi traffic, to our exceptional guide Imran, who has a masters in history with a strong ability to recognize the difference between interesting backstory and boring facts....my wife and I were able to surrender to the team and enjoy or tour....fantastic time!

Btw, Imran also knows all the best angles for capturing photos...

2  Thank Steven T
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I could not recommend this experience more. We were only in northern India for a couple of days and knew we had to get to Agra to see all that it had to offer. It could not have been more seamless. We were picked up from our hotel on time. Our driver Gurmeet was accommodating, helped get us coffee at the rest stops on the way, and actually navigated the insane Indian highway traffic safely.

After about a 2.5 hour drive from Delhi to Agra we meet up with Nadeem. Pretty much from the get go we knew we had somebody special that was going to make the day one we'd never forget.

Once we arrived at the entrance to the Taj, Nadeem helped us forego any line to get in and within minutes we were staring upon the most beautiful sites we'd ever seen. He even had a photographer on hand for us whenever we wanted a photo!

He told every amazing story there was to here about the sites. His combination of passion and knowledge made it such a unique and amazing experience. If you book a tour to Agra, you absolutely have to request Nadeem.

-Hanley

4  Thank Hanley_Fanlser
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We had a terrific experience on this tour. The driver picked us up at our hotel on time and drove us the 3 hours to Agra. The car was comfortable and air-conditioned and he could not have been nicer. He brought a cooler filled with water and was quite attentive as to our comfort. We met our tour guide in Agra (Nadeen Ahmad) and began with the Taj Mahaul. Nadeen was amazing...truly the best guide we have every had. He has performed this tour over 3000 times, but still shows amazing enthusiasm. He tells wonderful historic stories, is an excellent photographer (LOL) and is just a joy to be with. He brought us to a few amazing crafters (rugs, scarfs, mosaic) which was a great addition to the normal tour process. I HIGHLY recommend Nadeen!

4  Thank Cynthia G
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

From start to finish this tour was an excellent, hassle-free experience and was the perfect way to see Agra and the Taj Mahal. Nadeem Ahmad was our guide and Gurmeet was our driver, and both were great guys. They were totally professional and knowledgeable, and most importantly, they know how to navigate Agra and all the nuances of getting through the lines fast and spending time enjoying the sights. Nadeem has a wealth of information on the history and facts of the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the area in general. It was a great day out. Highly recommended!

5  Thank Chris W