Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Hotels.com$31
Travelocity$31
Agoda.com$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019

Nice hotel it is.nice serive at hotel. Rooms are clean and staff is very polite. Also food is as good as North India is famous for. Also you can find south Indian and continental food. Nearby place is Taj Mahal to Visit.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2019

It was nice visit to hotel amar in Agra, we stayed with my my family for one day , food was good , staff was very friendly and at the reception, specialy ms Ritu she welcome our family very wonderful..stayed again when we visit agra.

Reviewed 17 November 2019

Good not but not very good . It have many facilities and very beautiful hotel located but it is not very big property.. rooms and restaurants are good ..... wonderful pool in the rooftop .. mast hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

I have been on a trip last month to the Golden Triangle and had it organised by a local tour agency in India.
I'm very grateful to my tour agent for choosing this hotel for my one-night stay at Agra.
Although, I stayed only for one night, but I enjoyed the hotel, my room, my dinner and my breakfast there to a great extent.
The room is very wide, very clean and tidy and well-equipped.
The staff are very hospitable and nice, the food was great.
The location of the hotel is very median in the heart of the city and very close to Taj Mahal.
I liked this hotel and I recommend it to any travellers to Agra.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2019

The hotel is located at the best possible location in agra. Near to taj mahal and fort, and also to the main market of agra, which is like a 10 minutes drive.
Hotel property itself is very old and the common areas looks tired, but the rooms are well maintained. Food was delicious. Room service was prompt.
Breakfast choices, though limited, but were flavorful. Check in and check out was smooth. Overall recommended.

1  Thank sahil24