All reviews tdi mall nice hotel plenty of hot water comfortable stay budget hotel stayed here for one night spacious room hotel is located recommend this hotel travel agent buffet breakfast two nights modern amenities extra bed courteous staff short stay wifi
Reviewed 3 November 2015

My stay was for one night from 28 October to 29 October .Room number was 118 in the name of my wifi(Rekha rani) Hotel staff behave was very very nice.Room ,bathroom ,towels,bedsheets were neat and clean.Breakfast was so so.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Rajinder K
Reviewed 30 October 2015

My stay was for one night from 28 October to 29 October .Room was neat and clean.Bedsheets towels and bathroom was clean.Staff behave was very very nice.breakfast was ok.my room number was 118.Thanks for Goibibo for special rate.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 24 October 2015

We stayed in this hotel with family.
Really nice rooms and hotel staff were really good.

The restaurant staff were taking care of my kid, when he was not well and ever served
Lemon water etc.

Really good hotel. Felt like a 5 star hotel

Room Tip: Nice hotel with 5 star facility
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank GoldenTriangle2015
Reviewed 24 October 2015

We stayed three nights at this hotel while visiting the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikhri. The staff at the hotel were very friendly, especially in the restaurant. The rooms are fine and in line with the three star rating, if a little expensive for India (although I think this is the same everywhere in Agra). Problems were fixed quickly (our tv didn't work but someone came and fixed it straight away). The wi fi was a bit patchy and you have to call for hot water 15 mins ahead and let it run a bit to heat up fully (not a huge problem but something to be aware of). Rooms are quite basic but the bed and pillows are really comfy. The hotel has great tuk tuk drivers outside if you need to get around (Saleem especially was very good) although we had a guide and driver for most of our stay so didn't use them for tours. Breakfast is buffet style (included in our rate) with Indian and continental options and the service was good, we had dinner and lunch there as well from the a la Carte menu and really enjoyed it. It is located away from the main centre of Agra but only a short drive away. It's very near the Taj nature walk which is a great way to escape the crowds.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ninaninanina2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015

The hotel is ideally located close to Taj Mahal and overall the hotel looks good. I had two big problems - 1. The toilet was not working and water was not flushing. I informed once before I headed out to see Taj Mahal and once after I came back and saw that it is still not rectified, but the problem was not rectified at all. This made my stay very inconvenient. 2. There was a program going on in the ground floor and the music and noise was so loud that it was very loud in 4th floor and this went on late in the night.

The room was neat, but there were other problems in the bathroom, like the shower curtain was dirty etc. overall a bad experience.

The breakfast service and food was good.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family