All reviews tdi mall nice hotel plenty of hot water comfortable stay budget hotel stayed here for one night spacious room hotel is located recommend this hotel travel agent buffet breakfast two nights modern amenities extra bed courteous staff short stay wifi
Reviewed 24 October 2015

We stayed three nights at this hotel while visiting the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikhri. The staff at the hotel were very friendly, especially in the restaurant. The rooms are fine and in line with the three star rating, if a little expensive for India (although I think this is the same everywhere in Agra). Problems were fixed quickly (our tv didn't work but someone came and fixed it straight away). The wi fi was a bit patchy and you have to call for hot water 15 mins ahead and let it run a bit to heat up fully (not a huge problem but something to be aware of). Rooms are quite basic but the bed and pillows are really comfy. The hotel has great tuk tuk drivers outside if you need to get around (Saleem especially was very good) although we had a guide and driver for most of our stay so didn't use them for tours. Breakfast is buffet style (included in our rate) with Indian and continental options and the service was good, we had dinner and lunch there as well from the a la Carte menu and really enjoyed it. It is located away from the main centre of Agra but only a short drive away. It's very near the Taj nature walk which is a great way to escape the crowds.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ninaninanina2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015

The hotel is ideally located close to Taj Mahal and overall the hotel looks good. I had two big problems - 1. The toilet was not working and water was not flushing. I informed once before I headed out to see Taj Mahal and once after I came back and saw that it is still not rectified, but the problem was not rectified at all. This made my stay very inconvenient. 2. There was a program going on in the ground floor and the music and noise was so loud that it was very loud in 4th floor and this went on late in the night.

The room was neat, but there were other problems in the bathroom, like the shower curtain was dirty etc. overall a bad experience.

The breakfast service and food was good.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my family here in month of October 2015. I travel often and have an eye for detail. I gave 5 stars to this review as I got the rooms as rather cheap price and it really exceeded my expectations at that price. This is a good hotel if you are visiting Agra to see Taj Mahal or Agra fort. The hotel is barely 2 km from both the spots. I drive through Yamuna expressway and reached hotel in about 15-20 minutes after getting down from expressway. The hotel has been maintained cleanly. Our rooms, washroom and bedsheets were all spotless. The food was reasonably priced and everyone loved it. We also had our dinner here. The breakfast was complimentary. It did not have many choices but everyone found something that they liked. Also had complimentary WiFi. The hotel had minor issues like service was not consistent. We ordered tea few times. Initially tea came in kettle and later in cups. One of the rooms did not have complimentary tea/ coffee maker. TV was not working in one of the rooms. All was fixed once we called room service. Overall a good experience and I will stay again if I get room at USD 32 (including taxes) again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SamarGupta
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Nice hotel to stay, nicely built.. very near to Taj mahal as well.rooms good ambiance also good. only one bitter feeling that i had been insulted saying that your B/fast already taken by sum body. staff is so rough out der dont know how to speak english. finally i got a manager who handled the situation and made me comfortable. Recruit some educated manager/staff

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I was very upset to find numerous hair and stains in my bed upon cheking in. There are cables hanging very close to the shower and the room smelled very bad..almost like mouldy aircon. Reception staff and restuarnat staff were EXCELLENT! The food was alos really great and I was treated very well.

Stayed: October 2015