All reviews tdi mall nice hotel clean bathroom comfortable stay budget hotel stayed here for one night room service hotel is located buffet breakfast recommend this hotel two nights modern amenities extra bed courteous staff room was large short stay wifi
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my family here in month of October 2015. I travel often and have an eye for detail. I gave 5 stars to this review as I got the rooms as rather cheap price and it really exceeded my expectations at that price. This is a good hotel if you are visiting Agra to see Taj Mahal or Agra fort. The hotel is barely 2 km from both the spots. I drive through Yamuna expressway and reached hotel in about 15-20 minutes after getting down from expressway. The hotel has been maintained cleanly. Our rooms, washroom and bedsheets were all spotless. The food was reasonably priced and everyone loved it. We also had our dinner here. The breakfast was complimentary. It did not have many choices but everyone found something that they liked. Also had complimentary WiFi. The hotel had minor issues like service was not consistent. We ordered tea few times. Initially tea came in kettle and later in cups. One of the rooms did not have complimentary tea/ coffee maker. TV was not working in one of the rooms. All was fixed once we called room service. Overall a good experience and I will stay again if I get room at USD 32 (including taxes) again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SamarGupta
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Nice hotel to stay, nicely built.. very near to Taj mahal as well.rooms good ambiance also good. only one bitter feeling that i had been insulted saying that your B/fast already taken by sum body. staff is so rough out der dont know how to speak english. finally i got a manager who handled the situation and made me comfortable. Recruit some educated manager/staff

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I was very upset to find numerous hair and stains in my bed upon cheking in. There are cables hanging very close to the shower and the room smelled very bad..almost like mouldy aircon. Reception staff and restuarnat staff were EXCELLENT! The food was alos really great and I was treated very well.

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank 303MARY
Reviewed 11 October 2015

The best budget hotel with looks of a 5 star hotel. The room was amazing with every modern facility that one can think of. The hotel is neat and clean. The foods were amazing too. I will again come back to the hotel again and again. Highly recommended for everyone.
* Every room is non-smoking

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aabhiabhi
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We stayed for two nights as part of a tour.. Hence had a driver at call and didn't go walking in the locality... so cant comment on it.. busy days.. came home to our oasis in the madness of Agra and India. Everything modern, cool worked well, spotlessly clean at at a very modest cost. Absolutely recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends