2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 17
Booking.comUS$ 35
FindHotelUS$ 35
StayForLongUS$ 49
All reviews house keeping chocolate dosa marina garden floor supervisor special thanks housekeeping department banquet manager housekeeping service cooperative staff excellent room service excellent stay every staff member front office nice ambience warm hospitality great hospitality the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I must admit that this was my best family holiday experience after a very long time and thanks to the team out there at Holiday Inn for making sure of that. Everything from check in to room size, food, swimming pool and not to forget the kid's corner at the lobby level exceeded our expectations. The team is sophisticated and friendly . I think i will visit again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kapil Vig, General Manager at Holiday Inn Agra MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Siddharth,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

Please accept our gratitude for your brief and kind feedback on this portal. It is of extreme satisfaction for me and my team to know that you were happy with our product and service delivery.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team and this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

It was certainly a pleasure for the team to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Shahnawaz and pooran , very helping and deligent person from the staff and polite attitude he is having , Superb cleaning and proper maintenance of the room by him , he is well behaving as a trainee, good sense of humour and so much cooperative and dedicated towards his job...i feel much comfortable here..well maintained, proper hygienic room is prepared by him☺️

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Priya

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team especially with our star performer Pooran and Shahnawaz and this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very good work for mainak
I appreciate this gae banti & ajay too
They are well dressed and polite in nature and behavior its good to see such nice people here. Staffs of other department are also good keep it up

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Shababh.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team especially with our star performer Mainak, Banti and Ajay and this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Such a nice service by housekeeping department Mr Eshendra, Banti and Mainak are tremoundous in their work they cleaned our room so fast and so neat and tidy that we are impressed. Hats off the the staffs here thanks holiday inn

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Abhinav.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team especially with our star performer Eshander, Banti and Mainak and this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I dont know how this Place in Number 1.
As a veteran Hotelier , i feel Hospitality os the Number one component of Hotels.
My experience was extremely poor. No acknowledgement at the Main Porch, no one to greet at front Desk and Not pne person to escort me to the All day dining.
As a Hotel , looks okay , but its not the Beauty its the people that make a change.
Person serving me Coffee (wont name him) was not interested and left.
I did not want to even be there for extra time, paid my Bill and Left (Despite i was Hungry)
They have a Long way to....
Was distasteful and Upsetting

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kapil Vig, General Manager at Holiday Inn Agra MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Nath,

Greetings from Holiday Inn.

We apologize for the poor experience you have faced on your recent visit to our coffee shop. We take pride in our service and this feedback/experience is unacceptable to us. I have dropped you couple of messages requesting for details of your experience like Date, Time, Invoice etc which will help us locate the staff members involved. We will use your feedback to train them better.

I look forward to your support as a Hotelier to another Hotelier and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards