Lowest prices for your stay
$57
Booking.com$57
Travelocity$57
Prestigia.com$59
2,674 results
All reviews taj view taj group taj hotel an upgrade swimming pool coffee shop duty manager courteous staff restaurant staff excellent hospitality red fort memorable stay buffet breakfast comfortable stay front office rooftop restaurant geeta
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2021

So I went here the week after Diwali for a short 3 nights stay. Initially I had some apprehensions but the staff at the hotel made my stay a fantastic experience. Right from the check-in to the check-out, well crafted!

People like Ali & Bhawna at the front-desk will greet you with a smile, and can also help you in planning your local outings (even their front-desk manager was time to time pitching in with them); to people like Thomas and team who will take care of you at the restaurant (and I had kids - 9 & 3, so all food items were tweaked per the kids pallette) and the staff was really very helpful!

Thank you for taking care of us! Will be back if I come to Agra again...

Date of stay: November 2021
Vikram Berry, General Manager at Tajview - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Greetings from Tajview, Agra!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review Tajview, Agra and for the top rating you have given us.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guest.

I have conveyed your compliments to the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration and this will not only motivate them but they will strive for creating only exceptional experiences for our guests.

It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the highest level of comfort and to make their stay truly memorable.
Appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

We are grateful for your kinds words of appreciation and do hope you will continue to provide us with opportunities to be of service.

My team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

This stay was part of a long road trip. From mumbai to rajasthan and back. Wherein we had combined a few of the taj curated itineraries and some direct bookings for the whole of our two week trip.
Firstly, I would like to thank the Taj hotel chain for thinking of a curated itinery which includes multiple hotels in multiple neighbouring locations and includes meals which gives a one stop solution to travellers like us during the pandemic times. Hope you continue sending us more such itineries/packages in the coming days.
We were initially apprehensive of staying here due to some negative reviews on trip advisor but as it was part of a fixed itinery we didnt have a choice and boy are we glad that we stayed at this hotel!
When you come for check in and meet someone like Mr Rawat, the duty manager, you just know that things are going to go well from here on. Hope we experience more people like him who are smart, dedicated and quick on the take. Our details were already picked up from the previous hotel so just had to sign and check in.
Ali then took us to our room on 5th floor. The 5th floor rooms are recently refurbished and are top notch. (We were informed that all other floors would follow suit one after the other). The rooms have clear and uninterrupted views of the beautiful Taj Mahal.
Anil and Madan at the restaurant took great care of us. There are a lot of poor reviews regarding the restaurant. A tip - if you dont like something or want something in particular, just ask them and they are happy to oblige. The Indian food was particularly good.
The road infront of the hotel is being re laid but once you enter the compound of the hotel, which is very large, it doesnt bother you one bit.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Tajview Agra has a great charm mixed with historical flavour. Great staff delicious food & perfect hygiene. The stay at taj makes you feel at home away from home. Wish the stay could be longer. Surely would comeback again to enjoy the hospitality & tajness. Thanx to the team tajview. Keep moving.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 December 2021

I stayed at Tajview Seleqtions Agra for three nights in a junior suite. The view of the Taj Mahal from the suite is great as the suites are on the higher floor. The room, the amenities and the staff were all excellent.

The only negative (although not the hotel's fault) is that at the time of booking over the phone on Taj Reservations phone line, I was not informed that the hotel is undergoing renovations. So, I had to endure continuous sounds of hammer and drilling from the next door suite that was under renovation. I wish the reservations desk had informed me about the renovations so that I would have made a different room choice.

1  Thank nomadic_amit

Reviewed 2 December 2021

We booked the room with the view of the Taj which is quite pricey vs a standard room. The view is not really like the pictures you see on their website. We could only see half the Taj as the view was obstructed by a building. Big minus for paying such a high price.
The next issue we ran into was that there was construction one floor above ours. Since we booked the hotel to relax, hearing drilling and banging for most of the day was very unpleasant and tiring. Additionally, our stay was for 3 nights. After the first night, we woke up to a small puddle of water near our bed(we almost tripped). There was a leak from the ceiling and we could see there was water dripping. There was another leak forming right above the bed (it would have been really fun to wake up with something dripping on our head). When mentioned to the staff, they changed our room to one with a little better view, but same quality and noises. We didn't really get an upgrade, offer for a meal or even a real apology for the issue.
Lastly, the hotel advertises a restaurant or bar on the roof with an amazing view; this was unfortunately closed.
Hence the main reasons why we chose this hotel were unfortunately not there, therefore I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2021
Vikram Berry, General Manager at Tajview - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from TajView Agra!