Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,030 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

We had a great stay and celebration at the hotel. I'd like to highlight the name of Mr. Rohit Sinha (Sales Manager), who managed our function and stay agilely and in a very good manner.
The rooms and service was also very nice.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I would really like to give a shout for Rohit in Sales team for making this stay a worth wile. This is a must visit place and you'll enjoy everything about it. We had our best time here and would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2021

My stay at Mansingh Agra has been full of inconvenience! I have also stayed at Mansingh Jaipur but Mansingh Agra seems to be totally opposite in providing comfort to their guests.
I'll describe them here since my arrival on Feb 12, 2021 -
1. Basic amenities such as body wash, disposable slippers, shower cap, dental kit, shaving kit weren't provided. Only shampoo and soap was provided. Reason stated for not providing these basic amenities was COVID. Shampoo, towels, soap bedsheet etc weren't stopped because of covid but body wash, disposable slippers, dental kit, etc were stopped because of covid? That's a bit silly. These were provided later after we had a discussion with Mr. Krishan Mohan Tara (General Manager). He assured us we won't face any other trouble/inconvenience during out stay.

2. We also realized the condition of Refrigerator inside out room, the television as well as the WiFi. Referigerator was broken and did not work, television had spots on it and wifi ran at 190 kbps of Internet speed. It is again silly to understand what Mansingh Hotels charges for where the bare needed amenities are of such a quality.

3. I had to wait for 20 minutes outside the gate because the door was blocked by someone who was partying inside Mansingh palace. It seems people who party at Mansingh palace are treated as guests and the one who pay for a stay at Mansingh aren't treated like guests.

4. The guests who came for a party also troubled fellow guests who were sleeping by talking loudly in the corridor from 00:30 hours till 2:00 hours. If the hotel has arranged a party for them, it should be the hotel's responsibility to give comfort to other guests. I did ask the reception but no one intervened.

5. I went to the reception to ask for a pain relieving ointment and the reception did not have it. The reason stated was again COVID. The hotel can run during covid times but cannot keep a basic first aid kit for the guests? I was also told to walk for 10 minutes in pain to a nearby chemist shop by the reception. That's how the reception takes care of a guest's comfort during their stay.

6. Since 7 am of Feb 14, 2021, someone kept ringing the bell every few minutes. There was also a call made to the landline. What was that for? To disturb our sleep more? And since then, there have been noise in the corridor of 3rd floor as well. Hotel management did not bother to address it.

Room tip: The staff and management lacks the service and would not do anything for your comfort rather cause more inconvenience to you.
Reviewed 21 January 2021

The location of the hotel is good.. The hotel had taken care of Hygiene and Sanitation.. The rooms were however not very attractive.. Felt like the rooms needs a little renovations and change of bathroom fittings.. The buffet breakfast did not have much choice and the foods tasted very OK.. Overall a nice experience in this price range..

Room tip: Choose Deluxe Rooms as Standard Rooms are very small...
Date of stay: January 2021
Krishan Mohan Tara, General Manager at Mansingh Palace, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mansingh Palace Agra!!!

We thank you for your feedback related to your recent stay with us, we appreciate your valuable time for the same. We were in process to refurbish the guest rooms but it took little long, I am sure on your next visit you will find it much better.

We do have hotels at Jaipur & Ajmer, should you plan your stay there do let me know I will be more then happy to assist you.

Look forward to welcome you again at your very own Mansingh Palace Agra.

Kind regards
Krishan Mohan Tara

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Excellent Hotel and food quality is good and reception area is fully sanitation and friendly staff, specialy thanks sunny to brief all facilities about the palace and room.
Room is well sanitaze n perfect room cleaning.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day!!!

We thank your for your wonderful feedback on Trip advisor, we appreciate your valuable time for the same. Such reviews help the team to keep on doing best for the wonderful guests satisfaction.

We do have hotels at Ajmer & Jaipur, should you plan your stay there, do let me know, I will be more then happy to assist you on the same.

Look forward to welcome you again at your very own Mansingh Palace Agra.

Kind regards