Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 42
Agoda.comUS$ 42
getaroom.comUS$ 68
6,318 results
All reviews taj bano mughal suite massage chair peshwari restaurant upgraded to a suite buffet restaurant beautiful hotel front office duty manager coffee shop excellent hospitality memorable stay an oasis courteous staff indian food peshawari spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the ITC Mughal between 18th to 21st Jan and was very impressed with the service and hospitiality extended during my stay, be it at the Reception, House Keeping and the Restaurant. I was extremely happy and satisfied with the service at the Taj Bano restaurant by Mr Bhim Mukherjee and his team. The quality of the food and the service was exemplary and any request for any item placed was provided within minutes. In addition there was no comparison to the courtsey extended to the guests. Thank you for making my stay extremely memorable and I wish the team at ITC Mughal all the very best.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samir Jilani, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra- a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaskar !!

At the outset, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Agra.

We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations.
It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our "Quest for Quality"

Your appreciation has been conveyed to the team, Bhim in particular and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

ITC Team wow !! what a wonderful experience you have created. A group of 32, with 7 over 65, and so many below 20, none of them complaint. The hospitality offered was good and the food tasted amazing.The elders felt over comfortable. A special mention to Rajat and Bhavya, to make our trip after 9 months a memorable one, they were extremely supportive, patient and did whatever best they could !

Thanks team itc !!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Namaskar !!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Rajat & Bhavya in particular and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

So the hotel at very perfect location. Me and my wife visited there just couple of days before.Eveeything is awesome there. Like ambience, staffs behaviour, rooms and environment, all were perfect. Just one thing because of which I could not give you a 5 star that is food. Food were good in taste however somthing was missing. And the missing thing is concept. I mean to say the person or a team who basically decide the menu should understand that you have eveey class of people. Like in dinner there were no normal rice only fried rice and biryani kind of things were available, secondary if you are listing biryani in your menu, you should understand that not all the people eats mutton so should be chciken biryani as well. There were a chicken curry kind of an item as well in dinner however again not all the people eat chicken, so should be an item like that in mutton as well. Anyway it's not a complain it's just a suggestion. Rest everything is perfect....
Thanks a lot. Will visit again.

Abhishek anand

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samir Jilani, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra- a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Namaskar !!

However, we have also taken cognizance of your suggestion regarding variety of options on the dinner menu and you have my assurance that the same shall definitely be reviewed.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

ITC Mughal, Agra is an awesome hotel. After my marriage me and my wife were on tour and stayed in ITC Mughal, Agra from 18-Jan-21 to 20-Jan-21. This place is really very nice and enjoy full. A lot of things are there in the surroundings for the attraction of the visitors. A great hospitality by ITC. Had a very comfortable stay here.

Special thanks to Mr.Sanjoo Singh from Front Office with whom we were in touch starting from booking and who made our stay a memorable stay. He is very nice, soft spoken and a cool person with a welcome smile on his face all the times.
Deepak Kumar

Namaskar !!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Sanjoo in particular and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging him.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

ITC Mughal is an exceptional Hotel with finest services. They always pamper me and family. The sanitization protocols are being followed religiously across all levels. The hotel is safe and secure. I highly recommend to others. Special mention to Ankit, Ajay, Omveer, Saurabh, Umesh, Gitender, Uday, Srichand, Raj.
Best wishes !

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Samir Jilani, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra- a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Namaskar !!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Ankit, Ajay, Omveer, Saurabh, Umesh, Giteder, Uday, Srichand & Raj in particular and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.