3 people are viewing this hotel
$63
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
Priceline$63
Travelocity$63
4,128 results
All reviews kids club magic show head chef oberoi group lovely hotel executive chef nice pool swimming pool stayed longer restaurant staff special thanks comfortable rooms memorable stay excellent stay breakfast and dinner courteous staff front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022

1. This was my third visit to Trident Agra; I never felt like switching to any other 5-star property.
2. The staff and management consistently exceeded par above my expectations, and I felt like I was always at home
3. They have become like a family and vice versa
4. The property is top-notch in neatness and cleanliness and maintains a high standards of a luxury hotel
5. Breakfast and Dinner has a large variety and was sumptuous as usual.
6. Special Thanks to the Hotel Manager Mr. Arneja who is always around and approachable
7. Special Assistance by Front Office manager Mr. Ajay, who listened to my complained during the stay and gave a prompt solution making the entire stay excellent.
8. The entire F&B unit is fabulous; the manager Mr. Sarthak, Rahul and the entire F&B team, are on their toes as always, and made me felt special.
7. Immaculate Bar services by Japsimran, who is always eager to learn and has excellent customer service
8. Chef Jeetender, who took care of my taste buds and made sure that I tried something new each day
9. I felt overwhelmed by the House Keeping Team, special Thanks to Mr. Rahul Verma & Chandra Ji, who ensured that I had a sound sleep every day and that my room was kept spotless. Many thanks for your sweet gesture and Souvenir. We really liked it and appreciated your prompt services.
10. Lastly, staff at Swimming Pool were always alerted and on their toes with whom I could be assured & send my kids to the pool without my supervision.
11. Will look forward for more visits in future and coming back to you Guys.. Cheers!

Siddharth Malhotra

1  Thank siddharthmalh0tra
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Guest,

It is very heart-warming to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself. The entire team of Trident, Agra joins me in thanking you for your kind and encouraging words on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with your experience at Trident, Agra. Trident, Agra experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to make your experience so enjoyable.

Recognition from our guests is the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotels - your kind feedback therefore means so much to us all. It gives me great pleasure to share a copy of your appreciations with Ajay, Sarthak, Rahul, Chef Jeetender, Japsimran, Rahul, Chandra and rest of the team at Trident, Agra
Many thanks once again!

We love to welcome you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2022

Absolutely delightful stay and such a smiling reception - great property and great set of skills coming together at perfection.

Buffet is also awwsome, quick service and just at east gate to ease the life for a visit to Taj.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write about Trident Agra on Trip advisor. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to note that you had a joyful stay with us.

Thank you very much indeed for your kind and wonderful words of praise for the team and their courteous, warm, welcoming and helpful demeanor. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as you that inspires us to reach for higher levels of perfection in everything we do.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to seeing you again at Trident, Agra.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

The trip to agra went very well, stayed in trident hotel agra. The hotel is best destination for the people who are coming to enjoy in the property. Because there are lot of activities and it's somuch of fun. Now comes to the main point the staff, they are the best staff I have ever visited. Specifically I wanted to mention one name that Is Mr.Manish from reception very much professional and veryhelpful throughout the stay. He is the one of the most phenomenal guy. Because whatever we require he is the person who helped me in terms of going to any monuments or about the hotel. He suggested few places which made our evenings so good. Manish you really made a trident agra as my second house. I will definitely recommend all my friends and family to visit trident agra, it's really awesome hot

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you were impressed with your experience at Trident, Agra during your stay. I am indeed happy to know that you loved the hotel; its garden’s and staff service attention to detail.

It is our constant endeavor to deliver best and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

The entire team especially Manish is highly delighted to read your comments.

It was truly our pleasure to have been of service to you. We look forward to your continual visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Awesome hospitality & Prompt service by Vikas. Rohit and Jigyanshu were great in service. The Housekeeping was also very great The room decorated for my daughter by Ayodhya was very creative.Irshad was prompt in guving his services.Harsh Goswami prepared some succulent kebabs Best to Team Trident under the able leadership of Deep Singh. Kudos Guys.

Room tip: Relish the Continental Food.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I have shared your compliments with the team, especially Vikas, Rohit, Jigyanshu, Ayodhya, Irshad, Harsh and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2022

The stay was amazing,checkin took by Manish,he is phenomenal. He arranged a cake and decoration. I am very thankful to him. You are the best, thank you so much for making me feel like a second home, will surely come back. We enjoyed a lot

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

The entire team especially Manish is highly delighted to read your comments.