Lowest prices for your stay
$61
Booking.com$61
Travelocity$61
Prestigia.com$63
4,076 results
All reviews kids club magic show head chef oberoi group executive chef swimming pool excellent hotel restaurant staff beautiful property comfortable rooms special thanks excellent stay memorable stay courteous staff front office buffet breakfast comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

THE RESTAURANT at trident agra is one of the best places to try various cuisines..My recommendation will be rajmah galouti kebabs by Chef Dharam and brocolli aspharagus..Ayush Shivam and Jassi are super courteous make you feel at home every moment..Kudos to team trident agra

Trip type: Travelled with family
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, Owner at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, following your recent stay at Trident Agra.

I am so happy to know that you chose us for your stay. Our endeavour is to ensure that our guests continues to enjoy our facilities without any worries. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

Dharam, Ayush, Shivam & Jassi are thrilled to have been personally mentioned by you on this forum. Feedback such as yours always motivates the team to continue striving for excellence. Thank you once again for your words of appreciation for the team, the food and specially for the staff service.

It was truly a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We would love to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 26 December 2021 via mobile

Situated around 5 Kms from the end of Yamuna expressway can be conveniently reached in 3 to 4 hours drive from Delhi depending upon from where in Delhi you are starting.The hotel is just under a Km from the east gate parking of Taj Mahal.

The hotel offers rooms with garden view and pool view the pool view rooms though exactly the same as garden view have more tariff .The hotel tariff was more than what travel sites offered on showing the tariff on travel sites it was matched by the hotel thanks to a smooth check in By Mr Guru who also gave us a very good room

The hotel has a beautiful garden a ground a vegetable growing area and were told that they use the vegetables grown there for cooking. There is an open play area for the children also a small enclosure where they have kept few Geese which one can go and feed in the morning .

The staff is courteous and efficient Mukesh in house keeping and Ms Rhea Sachdev and Ms Samridhi in restaurant were very helpful

Thanks To Ms Yukta at the reception who helped in Booking admission tickets for Taj Mahal on line and also made sure that checkout was smooth .

The buffet breakfast had a lot of variety and food tasted very nice one very big advantage is the timing from 6 am to 11 am.

Room tip: There is no extra advantage for pool view rooms while tariff is more
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, Owner at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It is very heart-warming to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself. The entire team of Trident, Agra joins me in thanking you for your kind and generous comments and detailed feedback about the services and facilities experienced by you of the hotel.

I am delighted that you were impressed with your experience at Trident, Agra during your stay. I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, food, location and staff.

We are happy to read your beautiful review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words. Guru, Mukesh, Rhea, Samridhi, Yukta and rest of the team is so grateful to note that their efforts have been well recognized by guest such as you.

Trident, Agra experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to make your experience so enjoyable.

I have noted your feedback of Hotel's tariff being higher than online portals, I would like you to know that based on your feedback, I shall review the same.

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

It was truly a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to your continual visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 22 December 2021

Nice property with ample parking space.
Rooms were cosy and clean.
Breakfast was simply superb. Lots of veg & non veg variety.
Helpful staff.

the hotel provides you the service of parking at Oberoi, which is I guess the closest hotel to Taj, and avail drop/pickup from there till Taj gate. A big convenience as you can avoid congestion in public parking lots which are located much before the Taj entrance.

Date of stay: November 2021

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay with us. Thank you for choosing Trident Agra for your recent stay and taking out time to review us on Trip Advisor. We feel privileged that you shared your experience with other travellers.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, guest room features, breakfast spread and staff.

Food and hospitality are integral parts of the complete hotel experience and I am glad to know that we were able to live up to it. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service. I thank you once again for your kind comments.

We are fortunate to have a lovely team of ladies and gentlemen, who not only devote themselves to exceed guest delight but also go the extra mile to create lasting memories for our guests. It is so wonderful to know that you took time to appreciate their efforts.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Trident and for your feedback. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

We look forward to eagerly welcome you back to your home in Agra. If I can be of any assistance in future, please let me know.

Reviewed 21 December 2021

We visited this property for a 2 day trip over the weekend. Though the hotel was fully booked, the service provided by the staff was excellent. The entire staff is courteous and will go extra mile to make your stay memorable. The property is well maintained and necessary precautions are taken.

Room tip: garden and pool view rooms are best
Date of stay: December 2021
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, Owner at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It is truly wonderful to read that the outstanding element of your stay was service. I am very pleased to pass on a copy of your appreciations to the team, they truly appreciate your gracious praise.

Trident, Agra experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to make your experience memorable. Our endeavour is to ensure that our guests continues to enjoy our facilities without any worries. It gives me great pleasure to share a copy of your appreciations with the team. I am privileged to be working with these lovely ladies and gentlemen who demonstrate utmost dedication and commitment at all times. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 16 December 2021

Top notch hospitality. If you are going to Agra then look no further Service is too good to be true. Everyone was extremely courteous. Specifically would like to mention some people who were at their best were priyamvada, manish, mishra ji, Samit, Hitesh, shivendra, shishpal.

Date of stay: December 2021
Deep Mohan Singh Arneja, Owner at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Agra. Thank you for your generous feedback about Trident Agra on Trip Advisor.

The generous appreciation you have bestowed upon us for the team is very special. I will share your comments with Priyamvada, Manish, Mishra ji, Samit, Hitesh, Shivendra, Shishpal and rest the team as they all did a fantastic job in delivering an exceptional experience to you. Everyone will be delighted to receive your feedback.

The team takes personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests - it is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery.

It is our constant endeavor to make every guest feel the luxury and comfort of home away from home by delivering excellent services and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve and exceed expectations that our guests have of us. It’s a pleasure to read that you found the hospitality top-notch and hotel team members to be extremely courteous. We are extremely grateful to you for all the kind comments you have mentioned on this forum.

Thank you for you review. We all look forward to welcoming you back many more times.