“Good hotel, the landscaped areas are nice, rooms are above average for the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Trident, Agra

Trident, Agra
Ranked #2 of 145 Hotels in Agra
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We spent one night there. The grounds are great, the service was good and the rooms were ok. A little dated, but overall I would say it was a good experience.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Lovetotravelfamily4
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor .

We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

As you have mentioned, we have done major renovation in the public areas of the hotel like the lobby, bar and restaurant. We are looking at renovating the rooms in the not too distant future.

Vishal Bharti
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I had stayed at The Trident for one night when visiting Agra & The Taj Mahal.The Hotel is beautiful with Lovely greenery all around and perfectly landscaped.The Staff were very friendly and Hospitable....(Perfect Hoteliers) especially Kaneez at the front desk really took the time to make us feel welcome from the moment we arrived.The only thing was I was little disappointed was the food we ordered for dinner but the quality of hospitality in this Hotel made up for that was really simply excellent.I would definitely recommend staying at this Hotel to anyone who is visiting Agra.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shirina_12
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

My team including Ms. Kaneez was delighted to know that their efforts were well appreciated.

I have addressed the feedback on food with our chefs. I assure you that your feedback shall be dealt in all seriousness it deserves.

My team and I look forward to your continual visits and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and 2 yr old along with another couple friend and there 6 month old kid checked in for a night.
Phew! If it was not for the staff courtesy, i would give a scathing review of this hotel.
There was no water when we checked in. We got an apology card and flowers to compensate.It took an hour and a half (at least )for them to serve us lunch in our room.We were not charged and given the meal for free.But what won us over was that the chicken was extremely good and all was forgotten until our friends had to call in the electrician as the ac was not working properly.The genius did not screw the false ceiling of the ac vent and the whole dam thing fell after he was gone. Fortunately my husband and friend who was carrying the 6 month baby on his head were not standing there, hence unharmed. it was a huge slab believe me.all we got was an apology and offer to be shifted to another room.
The whole building is falling apart, the rooms are extremely average looking, the exteriors are very unimpressive.Kudos to the staff for their behavior and friendliness.the Management needs to take note

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank RuchikaBarara
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Guest,

At the outset please do accept my sincere personal apologies for the inconvenience caused to you

I have since addressed the issues with the concerned department heads and initiated remedial action. I assure you that your feedback shall be dealt in all seriousness it deserves.

While I fully understand that this might have marred your impression of Trident Agra please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards of service and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception.

Your compliments on the Staff has been conveyed to our Team Members, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

Hollis, New York
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed in trident hotel for one night while visiting Agra and Taj Mahal. I was not too impressed with the rooms - which are very plain and probably okay to spend one night but would not stay there more than that.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank Ben N

Glasgow
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Only stayed at the Trident for one night, a pleasant place with nice staff, we ate in our room as dinner is a buffet affair the food was good as was the service, I found the no tipping policy helpfull, as in having to source Rupee notes, if you want to tip you put them in a box at the end of your stay.I wish we had spent more time in Agra and less in Delhi.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AmsterdamGlasgow
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Your compliments on the food has been conveyed to our Chefs, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.