Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$ 34
Hotels.comUS$ 34
Booking.comUS$ 34
CheapTicketsUS$ 34
Orbitz.comUS$ 34
TravelocityUS$ 34
All reviews hotel is located front office staff food quality is nice stay house keeping taj cleanliness km mr corridor hospitality hygiene
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Very good hotel , I will recommend everyone for stay. It may be distant from Taj Mahal , Staffs are very cooperative. 17 km from Taj Mahal. Parking facility and accommodation for driver was available.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in hotel GenX Agra , sikandara , last night I got sudden pain in my kidney just because of stones and it was unbearable but the hotel front office executive Kamal helped me immediately and took me to the hospital ... He was so helpful and I will always being thankfull to him ...

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel with my family,i in enjoyed the stay.room was very spacious with all amenities very fast service,well behavioured staff, hotel is located on highway,easy for convince.front office staff was very helpful.i would like to come back again.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Stay was good and food was good.
Light on the corridor was less. Infact light in room is also bit less.
Over all the stay was good.
Hotel is on the good location.

Staff is responsive and supportive.
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I am stay in room no. 217 we are enjoy stay here food was good and hotel front office staff was well and good also house keeping Mr Neezam was awsom give good service to us. We are enjoying food here thanx Genx to make my pleasant stay