See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to share some thinks I reached sun hotel around 9 p.m on 25.8.2018 room number 111 is a honted room I couldn't sleep till morning.some unwanted sounds and unwanted think has been done there. When I goes to bath I feeled that one ugly lady watch me ND tach my body due to which I stoop bath and came back to my room..me and my friends could not sleep till morning 3.30 a.m and 5.35 that time is very danger some un nature sound nd some unwanted people therat you.
I request to my friends pls not stay room number 111. Today 31.8.2018 I requally take treatment me and my friends could not sleep till today

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Must say it was the best experience in Agra.
The staff was very much friendly as well as disciplined. The quality of rooms were beyond my imagination.
It was one of my best hotel experiences in Uttar Pradesh.The food was just yum.
They even helped me get a taxi for the railway station

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AnkurM398
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Experience is horrible as in this hot summer hotel a.c. is not working. As I reached there late night without any booking there charge me 2000 for one room which is available online hardly 700 as i am alone in night I have to take it... they even didn't give me proper bill .... next morning I was not well I called reception and asked for breakfast timing they said Mam if u r not well we get the breakfast in room which is included in cost... but they also charge me extra 600 for that... Horrible people and so greedy for money

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shweta P
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Nice, helpful staff brought us extra blankets and helped with anything we needed. Limited hot water, slow wifi. Room was simple. Room was cheap, i think something like $25/night. Got room service for breakfast, food was decent.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The good - the staff was kind and accommodating overall. They brought us extra blankets (because it is freezing at night in winter so pack accordingly) and stored our luggage after we checked out. The beds were fine and the room size was adequate.

The bad- they do have wifi , it's just very very slow. My friend and I could not use it at the same time but it sped up when we took turns. There was also no hot water the first day which was frustrating because of how cold we were. The following morning it started working again thank god.

If you don't mind budget hotels, this is fine for such a cheap price.

Date of stay: January 2018