“Exceptional Tour Service - Helpful, Friendly and a lot of Fun!”

India Agra Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 240 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour operator and travel agent for Golden triangle tours ... Delhi .Agra and Jaipur . To book.... Ac car Train Hotels Tour guides Contact for tour inquiry.
Atlanta, GA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional Tour Service - Helpful, Friendly and a lot of Fun!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I highly recommend Raja and his team to anyone looking to tour Agra. I recently booked his service for a day tour and he provided the best customer service from the beginning. He was very prompt and clear in his communication and thorough in explaining how the tour works, what the exact costs are etc.

He booked us tickets for the morning train from Delhi and then the evening train back. We were put on the waitlist at first, but Raja was really diligent in updating us on the progress and providing a back-up option just in case.

Our actual tour guide was Imran who was exceptional! He provided great historic and cultural insight and answered all our questions (all in very clear English). He also was a master with the camera - suggesting the best spots and angles to take pictures.

Towards the end of the day, we had some trouble finding a specific small souvenir we had been in search of. But before we left, Raja surprised us with a small gift much like what we had been looking for! A very sweet gesture that made the experience all the more memorable.

As a visitor from the US, visiting Agra (and specifically the Taj Mahal) can be a bit overwhelming with all the touts and hawkers around (I had such an experience a few years back). But Raja and his team made this visit smooth and fun. We really enjoyed the tour and felt well taken care of throughout.

I highly recommend his service for a hassle-free and enjoyable tour experience, and I myself plan to use his service again when I visit Rajasthan.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank S B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Seattle
“VIP”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Recently, a colleague and I were traveling in India on business and had one free day while staying in New Delhi. We arranged for India Agra Travels to provide a tour of the Taj Mahal. A driver/car showed up on time at our hotel and drove us the 4 hours to Agra where Raja met us. Raja is friendly and professional and filled with knowledge about the monuments; this may be expected. What was unexpected, was how quickly he got us past long lines and escorted us from the security entry points and to the monuments with zero hassle. He helped us see the tomb from vantage points that we would have missed without his experience. We visited many structures with reflective understanding in a short afternoon without racing. Excellent approach. After the tour, he found a clean, quite restaurant with good food, low prices, and a welcome rest.

If you don’t have days to visit Agar, I highly recommend a friendly, knowlegable and focused tour provided by Raja at India Agra Travels.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank George A
Laguna Hills
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Visiting Agra and the Taj Mahal”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I highly recommend India Agra Travels if you plan to see the Taj Mahal or visit the Golden Triangle. A friend temporarily living in New Delhi recommended Raja as our tour guide. He planned a five day itinerary which included Agra, Jaipur, and New Delhi. Not only did he arrange all tours, transfers, and transportation, but also provided great insight and knowledge as he personally accompanied us in Agra. Our trip is one we will fondly remember as being well planned and smoothly executed, all thanks to Raja and his company.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank L L W
doha
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Professional, Punctual With Excellent Customer service”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Visiting Taj Mahal was one of my lifelong dream and selecting India Agra Travels made my Delhi/Agra Tour a quite a memorable and brilliant Experience.
I chanced upon their website here in tripadvisor and based on the reviews on trip advisor contacted Raja. Even though I was planning to book only agra tours with them, their competitive rates allowed me to book the entire tour including Delhi with them.

For anyone planning to do a day trip to Agra, the morning train is the way to go. Reaches Agra at around 8:30 leaving the entire day for sightseeing and return train is at 8.30 PM.

The highlight of the tour was the lunch we had. We requested for some local cuisine, to which raja took us to the best place to get Hyderabad Biriyani, which was his own house. The Biriyani was Delicious. My Mom, sister and wife who was travelling with me was so impressed with the hospitality and quality of the tour that they told me countless times this was one of the best tours we had.

We were looking for tour guide for Agra, and in the end with left with sweet memories and a friend.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank jilfer
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fascinating Tour Guide and Friend at Agra”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I recently visited Agra in the peak of season. I traced Raja through Trip advisor (shujat92@gmail.com), an unknown person to me. But his entire approach was that of a long lost friend. Not only did he help me get a sold-out 3 star hotel at a discounted price, he also provided a soft spoken English guide who showed us the historic moments of Taj, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, Mehtab gardens and Fatehpur Sikri. Raja is a Tourists friend for Agra.

Visited February 2012