All reviews rooftop restaurant mr neeraj rooms are neat clean nice person front office nice stay hotel staff complimentary breakfast walkable distance food quality very nice hotel one night stay ful ac km gate
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Room size is too small.
Bathroom shower is leakage.
Never recommend to any one.
Overall very bad experience.
Only plus point is on the road hotel and market is outside the hotel.
I have stayed for one night only.
Booked through mmt.
And facilities was not as per provided on the website.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank yogesh s
hoteltajinn2015, Manager at Hotel Taj Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thanks for your review at Hotel Taj inn, Agra.

Your feedback is very valuable for us,it always helps us better serve you again.We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you during your stay and we assure to you,we will give you the high standards of service we endeavor to maintain. Your feedback has been shared with the concerned departments and we shall definitely look into the same.

We thank you once again and sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to wow you with our Hotel Taj Inn hospitality.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Overall my stay was good. The food was amazing.
However, the things which need improvement are:
1. Quick resolution to guest queries relating to things which they ask such as extra towel, blanket, laundry bag, water, etc. should be done. I had to wait for lot many things like TV Remote, Laundry Bag, water, etc.
2. A hotel should have basic First-Aid kit with medicines for headache, stomachache, vomitting, loose motions, band-aid, dettol, etc. I did not find any and had to walk down streets to find medical store.
3. Bathrooms should have a wiper and bathroom slipper must or else the entire room gets wet with footsteps of person walking out every time from the loo. I had to personally face a lot of moisture due to this thing.
4. Quality Doormats should be there outside room as well as bathroom to prevent getting the room from getting filthy or dirty.
5. Deluxe room as shown in the pictures was a bigger size room whereas when I entered the room allocated to me was extremely small and it was just that the double bed could have been kept in that room and after that there was barely any space for walking. Chairs kept in the room were only serving the purpose of show-piece as there was no place to pull them and actually sit on them. The entire 2 days I had to be on bed only for anything and everything. This is a major reason for my down rating. I did not feel like it was value for money. I saw other hotels giving low priced room in same nearby areas and infact adjacent hotels too had low tariff and bigger rooms. I went inside these hotels just to make sure I was cheated or I am just feeling so. But unfortunately, I was right. The pricing is seriously an issue for the room size.
6. There was no sunlight in the room which was totally a mess. Lot of suffocation and moisture due to wet environment.

Positives:
1. Co-operative staff of hotel.
2. Knowledge of the city places.
3. Excellent food.
4. Decent cleanliness.

Room Tip: Hotel near to Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Sadar Bazar, etc. Read my full review for all pros and cons. Choose wisely.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night with a large group. Out of all the hotels I stayed in India, it was the best in terms of affordability, cleanliness and service. Most likely to be because there are more foreigners that visit and stay over in Agra than the other cities I visited. Good stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tafadzwa R

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Hotel Taj Inn, Agra recently.Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

The team is excited looking at your fantastic feedback and I am sure this will motivate them further to deliver high levels of guest satisfaction. Thank you for your excellent review.

It will be our distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

pick this if you need a cheap deal only for a night. the service is poor and the people are less amiable. the rooms were fine. didn't try the food so wouldn't comment on it. the room service was quite slow and the beverage quality was average.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms at hotel are good, location is also good however size of rooms on first floor was bit creepy staff is helpful

Restaurant gives good view of Taj Mahal, food is ok ok types and service is poor as waiters takes time to understand and delays in service

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

It will be our distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

Regards,