Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$30.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours Day Tours
from $30.00
from $60.00
from $175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Don't go cheap if you want to visit Taj Mahal. Go with Amin tours and you sure will get your money's worth. The ride was 3 hours one way but the car was comfortable, even for 3 Americans. The driver was very professional. The tour guide was also very knowledgeable. The marble shop took a bit longer than expected but the overall experience was great.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Really well organised, on time, friendly, knowledgeable
Skip the queue tickets for the taj mahal
I definitely recommend

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The best tour guide, really informative and helpful. Easy to get on with and easy to understand. The price is really competitive and they won't rip you off.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Very well organized trip! We were picked up from the hotel at agreed hour and got to Agra in new comfortable cars. The guide was very helpful, he was answering our all questions. It was very hot there and we didn't have to stay in long lines. Taj Mahal and Agra fort are amazing.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

After last minute flight changes, I was left with a 20 hour layover in Delhi - and was looking for options. Amin Tours was quick to respond to my request and I was able to set up my tour from Delhi with only a few days notice. Super convenient and easy - I was picked up at 7.30 from my hotel in Delhi and taken to Agra by the new super highway. The car was clean and air-conditioned, and the driver as very professional. When we arrived in Agra we were met by our tour guide - who was very knowledgeable and made sure to highlight all of the interesting facts about the Taj and Agra Fort. You also get lunch at a clean, modern restaurant which was yummy! Definitely worth the day trip!