Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$30.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours Day Tours
from $30.00
from $60.00
from $175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The best tour guide, really informative and helpful. Easy to get on with and easy to understand. The price is really competitive and they won't rip you off.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Very well organized trip! We were picked up from the hotel at agreed hour and got to Agra in new comfortable cars. The guide was very helpful, he was answering our all questions. It was very hot there and we didn't have to stay in long lines. Taj Mahal and Agra fort are amazing.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

After last minute flight changes, I was left with a 20 hour layover in Delhi - and was looking for options. Amin Tours was quick to respond to my request and I was able to set up my tour from Delhi with only a few days notice. Super convenient and easy - I was picked up at 7.30 from my hotel in Delhi and taken to Agra by the new super highway. The car was clean and air-conditioned, and the driver as very professional. When we arrived in Agra we were met by our tour guide - who was very knowledgeable and made sure to highlight all of the interesting facts about the Taj and Agra Fort. You also get lunch at a clean, modern restaurant which was yummy! Definitely worth the day trip!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Majestic. Spectacular. A must do in India. Amin Tours made it easy from the first Email I sent. We had only one day to tick this off our bucket list and they made it easy and fun. Our driver for the day Jitu was skillfull in the crazy traffic of Delhi and Agra. Our Tour guide Fez was a wealth of information. Not over done. He was fun and took awesome touristy photos of us all day. Lunch was delicious. We were never pressured or bothered all day. I would recommend them for a fun easy experience

1  Thank CassyI
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Amin Tours was a great operator! My wife and I arranged for the day trip from Delhi to Agra and everything went off without a hitch. The booking process was really easy and our experience was fantastic. The driver arrived to our hotel early and the 3-hr drive to Agra went by quickly. We met our tour guide and visited the Taj Mahal before it became very crowded. He was extremely knowledgeable and also took great pictures for us. After a great lunch we visited the Agra Fort, which was equally as impressive. Neither site visit would have been the same without the great details provided by the guide.

Overall, Amin Tours made our day an enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend their tour to anyone looking for a day trip to Agra!