Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$55
Priceline
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews boutique hotel aloo thali dawat beautifully designed rooms authentic flavours nook and corner homely food agra experience mind blowing taj mahal great ambience home away from home perfect stay agra city room number breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022

Indeed been great visiting Ekaa Villa. One of its kind in Agra City offering exclusive ambience for stay and dinning. The interiors are absolutely exquisite and an excellent blend of contemporary decor style with the traditional. The staff and hosts are very friendly and extended a warm welcome to all their resident and non resident guests. I strongly recommend Ekaa Villa for a pleasant stay and experience Agra beyond Taj.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2022

Agra is a great blend of luxury and rich heritage. During my recent trip to Agra I stayed at Ekaa Villa, a tastefully done boutique home very near to Taj Mahal. I loved with their elegent asthetics, minimal decor to uniquely designed rooms, library section and common dining area. Ekaa Villa is well-maintained and created with love. Thanks to Mr.Udit & his team for making my Agra experience a memorable one.
How can I miss out to thanks the sweet inhouse chefs for serving delicious and home-made meal (must try 'Pattal ki Dawat'). They serve authentic flavours of Agra. Would love to say hi to the team at Ekaa Villa during my next visit to Agra super soon!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

During my Agra visit, I stayed at Ekaa, which i believe is one of the best decision i made!
Loved the property in every sense. I mean, the whole vibe of the place is so authentic and Agra, as a city hold so much history and culture. At Ekaa, one can get the glimpse of Agra!
A beautifully crafted space for someone who appreciates art!
Special mention- food!

Food at Ekaa is just mind-blowing.
Every single meal i have had was beyond my expectations, honestly.

From presentation, to preparation to taste, 10/10

Oh and, I missed mentioning the color of the rooms! I, as a traveler really appreciate the details. And rooms at Ekaa are just the perfect example of that.

Room tip: Don't miss out on chaats and papad ki sabzi at Ekaa
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2021

This hotel is simply wow in each n every aspect be it staff, rooms, cleanliness or food. I just loved each n every bit of my stay of 2 nights. The rooms are very big n spacious with a lovely view (we were upgraded to the king room). The rooms were very clean and all the furniture was in excellent condition. The best part was if you like anything in the room you can actually buy it from the reception desk. I personally took back the green mango pickle that we had in the breakfast, it was superb. The highlight of the hotel is its food and hospitality. The food is very delicious. The service is also very prompt. Best part was the benefit that you get while staying in the hotel that they promise to show you the Agra beyond Taj, they actually do that. The owner guided us with some of the mandatory places to visit if we need to see the actual Agra. Location is just excellent bang for the Taj Mahal hardly a 8min drive.
Believe all that you read good about this place and just go for it for an exquisite stay while visiting Agra.
Kudos to the entire team !!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2021

I stayed at Ekaa Villa, which is Agra’s only boutique hotel situated on Fatehabad Road. They have amazing, colourful 13 rooms across four categories. I liked their minimalistic plastic usage. In each room, you will find glass bottles instead of plastic water bottles. Also in the washroom, they use glass bottles of toiletries instead of plastic ones. Ekaa has amazing food ( Pattal platter is my recommendation and you must try).

Note: Try Ekaa’s Agra Beyond Taj Experience with an unparalleled view of the Taj and taste some street famous food to experience an offbeat Agra.

Room tip: The property has amazing color combinations in each room and they have some really great book collection