Review Highlights
Authentic food tour

I am very happy with my choice to go on a walking food tour with them. it's very nice way to know... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
LightPacker821077
via mobile
Gratifying visit

Reviewed 2 December 2016
Uzma K
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I was not sure while booking the tour with these guys. But then i am glad i took the tour which was beyond my expectations. Monica had so much knowledge about the history of food, history of monuments, culture everything which i wanted to know. I highly recommend this food and heritage tour in Agra.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Uzma K
IndiaFood T, Guest Relations Manager at Agra Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Nmaskar Uzma,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review for us. Your kind feedback is very much appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Visiting Taj Mahal is everyone's dream and my visit to Taj was a wonderful experience. our tour guide was a very joyful person full of zeal and enthusiasm, having great historical knowledge about the place. The snacks and food we ate was delicious. overall the tour was an awesome experience. Must recommend.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank _timsi_gupta
IndiaFood T, Public Relations Manager at Agra Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Nmaskar Timsi,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review for us. We're glad that you liked our services Your kind feedback is very much appreciated

Thanks & Regards