Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$10
Agoda.com$10
Tripadvisor$10
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This place was a joke! First when we came, we had to fill up the book as everywhere else in India we stayed, but here we had to fill up everything by ourself, and they had problems we our visas, on our E visa it says we have 30days in India, but they was really confused, they wrote down we have nearly two months in India which on passport says exactly 30 days. So we spent in reception like 40 min after we arrival at late night. We seen room was decent, bathroom didn't had shower, just bath, it was super dirty, you really don't want get in there, everywhere was bugs and flies. No wifi in rooms, just in reception which has three seat sofa, close to receptionist. Staff don't speak English at all, seems they never seen tourist from different country, I came down for wifi to talk with my family, they didn't left me alone, kept talking half English half Indian, asking for selfies..... Rooms service horrible, I was not angry anymore, I was keep saying it is bloody joke! We ordered omelette, toast with butter, cup of tea, glass bottle of coke, ant bottle of water, what we got was 8 pieces of bread with butter not even a toast and tea... We went downstairs ask for water again, guy said he will bring in a minute, and he never did... While we was in Agra we got really bad ill, we wanted later check out +5 hours, it was really hard to explain for receptionist, we was exhausted of language struggle. When he understood he charge for that fool day price for late check out. It's a joke hotel! They don't speak English and being unprofessional.

1  Thank inesal2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I hadn't stayed in a hotel like this.Here I got family atmosphere.Owner of the hotel is great Mr. Ajay Kumar Agarwal.He helped me in very situation.Provided taxi for sightseeing at a very reasonable price.

Hotel is awesome.Being a budget class hotel,it provided all the basic amenities which should be provided.Hotel was good and staff behaviour was friendly and helpful.Room was spacious with attached bathroom.Food was in room service.I got Room at a very reasonable price.It was my best experience.And I love to stay here once again.Thank u for such a pleasant stay.

1  Thank Mamtagarg1964
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Awful experience. We arrived after a long journey and the staff wouldn't allow us to stay because they didn't understand about the new electronic visas for India. They wouldn't listen even after showing our e-visas saying they weren't valid. Indian border staff would disagree. They made us leave late at night with nowhere else to stay. They then said we couldn't stay because we were not Indian (racist awful rubbish). What we saw of the hotel was dirty, ugly and smelt awful. The staff were unprofessional, rude, unhelpful and ignorant of their own countries laws. I have traveled to over 60 countries and this is the worst I have seen. Avoid at all costs.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank darrenw943
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My partner and I were denied stay at this hotel, due to apparent lack of India Visa (evethough we presented them our e-visa and passport stamp). Then they went to say that they do not accept foreigners in their hotel. They were extremely unhelpful and rude and clearly didn't even want to understand when we tried to explain to them about the e-visa.

The reception area looked very basic it had a very bad smell and there were stains everywhere on the floor and walls. Worst experience ever.
I would discourage anyone from booking this hotel to avoid the stress and unpleasantness we had to go through.

2  Thank Konstantinos L
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel was situated at a convenient location .Room was good and spacious and full of all basic amenities.Behaviour of hotel staff was friendly.Hotel was close to Sadar bazaar and Taj Mahal.I will like to stay here again.i highly recommend to every traveller .

Date of stay: August 2016