Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I hadn't stayed in a hotel like this.Here I got family atmosphere.Owner of the hotel is great Mr. Ajay Kumar Agarwal.He helped me in very situation.Provided taxi for sightseeing at a very reasonable price.

Hotel is awesome.Being a budget class hotel,it provided all the basic amenities which should be provided.Hotel was good and staff behaviour was friendly and helpful.Room was spacious with attached bathroom.Food was in room service.I got Room at a very reasonable price.It was my best experience.And I love to stay here once again.Thank u for such a pleasant stay.

1  Thank Mamtagarg1964
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Awful experience. We arrived after a long journey and the staff wouldn't allow us to stay because they didn't understand about the new electronic visas for India. They wouldn't listen even after showing our e-visas saying they weren't valid. Indian border staff would disagree. They made us leave late at night with nowhere else to stay. They then said we couldn't stay because we were not Indian (racist awful rubbish). What we saw of the hotel was dirty, ugly and smelt awful. The staff were unprofessional, rude, unhelpful and ignorant of their own countries laws. I have traveled to over 60 countries and this is the worst I have seen. Avoid at all costs.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank darrenw943
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My partner and I were denied stay at this hotel, due to apparent lack of India Visa (evethough we presented them our e-visa and passport stamp). Then they went to say that they do not accept foreigners in their hotel. They were extremely unhelpful and rude and clearly didn't even want to understand when we tried to explain to them about the e-visa.

The reception area looked very basic it had a very bad smell and there were stains everywhere on the floor and walls. Worst experience ever.
I would discourage anyone from booking this hotel to avoid the stress and unpleasantness we had to go through.

2  Thank Konstantinos L
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel was situated at a convenient location .Room was good and spacious and full of all basic amenities.Behaviour of hotel staff was friendly.Hotel was close to Sadar bazaar and Taj Mahal.I will like to stay here again.i highly recommend to every traveller .

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank RadheyShyamG2
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Tiene buena ubicación, cerca de la estación de trenes. Personal muy amable y ambiente familiar.
Las habitaciones son limpias y cómodas.
Nos sentimos muy bien durante nuestra estancia.

It has good location near the train station. Very friendly staff and family atmosphere.
The rooms are clean and comfortable .
We felt very well during our stay .

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Sergiolongo5
Ajay A, Owner at Hotel Swarajya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Guest,Thank You for Your positive Feedback .I am glad to know that You enjoyed your stay at Hotel Swarajya Palace and experienced an entertaining hospitality.waiting for Your next check in.