Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 83
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Expedia.comUS$ 54
FindHotelUS$ 46
Booking.comUS$ 82
All reviews cooperative staff comfortable stay visit agra food quality great hospitality oyo satsang amenities mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2020

worst class services no man power not room services room not up to mark as show in picture. picture show not actually worst class services. so i suggest not book room and oyo services also not good i suggest oyo see the property then booking show on your platform

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

I had come to visit Agra for a few days and was worried about a reasonably priced stay. I had a few recommendations but this hotel seemed the perfect option to have a pleasant stay and especially at reasonable and affordable prices.
Would love to recommend Dayal Lodge Hotel to every known personnel.
The most helpful and cooperative staff.
All services delivered on time and a perfect and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

One of the most co-operative staff that I have ever seen in a hotel. Very patient and helping staff. Everything in the hotel that the staff does makes the stay more comforting and the hotel extremely homely.
Would love to come back and have another stay to this hotel.
And personally,would recommend every known person who'd visit Agra to have the perfect stay at this very Dayal Lodge Boutique Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2020

I had been visiting this hotel for my official visits for quite a while now but I was a little skeptical on how a budget hotel would be managing sanitisation during these tough times, the hotel staff and professional management once again excelled my expectations.

The rooms were thoroughly sanitised with UVC, during my stay I could also see the property being fumigated daily.

The staff was well groomed and was aware of practices to be adopted during pandemic.

The food they served was fresh and the crockery used was disposable.

I loved my stay and peace of mind that they extended, so would you.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JitendraSh
Reviewed 12 February 2020

This is one of the cosiest hotel I have ever been stayed in Agra, rooms are so spacious with full of amenities well enquired as well Thanks to Mr Nitish for his support food quality is really very nice. kudos to the team.

Date of stay: February 2020