“You have to be a hotel guest to use this spa”
Review of Kaya Kalp Spa

Kaya Kalp Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Agra
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I'm sure this is a fantastic spa but please be aware that you have to be a hotel guest to use it. I tried calling to book but was unable to, unfortunately, as I am not a guest at the hotel.

6  Thank Lauren H
"masseuse"
"world"
"india"

Reviewed 3 January 2012

This is one of the nicest spas I have ever been to, with top service and at suprisingly reasonable prices. The overall feel of the spa is serene and lovely. It is charming and quaint - with lovely colors that evoke all senses. I opted for a 90 minute deep tissue - was incredible and the massage room was absolutely serene and wonderful. Book appointments in advance!

1  Thank Stephersan
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The finest spa in the country, with the most trained staff. Its like the Taj Mahal inside, inlay work on the walls and stunning visuals.

1  Thank prinx74
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I had a day trip to Agra from Delhi, after six hours of unbelievable on a terrible two hundred km. distance... This spa is a truly paradise for me..it was my oasis in a desert. They welcome me to spa despite I'm not staying in ITC hotel. It is so beautiful as you were in Mughal Palace five hundred years ago..the girl who took care of me is so nice and well trained. I had one hour oil massage with medium..wonderful. Followed by jacuzzi and sauna. It was Wow experience .. Do not miss it if you go to Agra.

4  Thank alisra007
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Having stayed recently at The ITC in Agra as part of our independent tour of The Golden Triangle, I was so pleased that I had a treatment at the hotel's spa - it was superb!
Our experience of the hotel was disappointing but the apsis well worth a visit. I would highly recommend it to non residents staying at other hotels in Agra.
There is a thermal circuit in the changing rooms which is excellent and then I had a 90 minute massage. It started with a foot bath, aromatherapy breathing exercise, and shoulder rub.

Then a superb massage.