All reviews chapatis family life place to stay taj mahal a great stay train station asha hosts homecooked india taxi roof sunrise
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

After having problems in Delhi, me and my boyfriend arrived to Indian Homestay in Agra two days before our booking date. The wonderful owner took us in despite that. He went above and beyond to help us solve the problem we encountered in Delhi and we still can't thank him enough for doing so.
The homestay is very clean, it has good wi-fi and the owner's wife prepares an amazing breakfast, lunch and dinner (she also showed me how to make it myself).
We had a lovely stay here in Agra and would recommend it to anyone that wants an authentic indian experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara Š
108Sandy, Owner at Indian Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Sara,

Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!!

Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience.We loved to host you all much as you came as a guest and went as family member. Your appreciation of our Product, Food, and village Experience and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my GF arrived in Agra two days prior to our booking. The owner was so nice to take us in even before our booking. He was really kind and offered help with anything we needed. We told him the story of why we came two days earlier and he found out that we have been scammed. He took the matters in his own hands solving the problem, calling people around, pulling strings, driving around in the middle of the night just to help us.He even took us to a village without electricity staying with us the whole night translating our talk with the locals who didn't speak English, because we wished to see the life of farmers in India.
His wife cooks amazing food which is really worth trying. They made us feel safe and welcome all the days we were staying with them, taking care of our every problem no matter how big or little they were.
They really make you feel welcome, like you are part of the family. It really is an Indian Homestay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moritz_Hoetzl

Dear Moritz

Reviewed 2 September 2018

During our visit to Agra, we had the opportunity to have lunch at Asha's place. It was very nice to have a closer view of the Indian cuisine from an Indian family and learn first hand about their customs and way of living. We were also part of a lesson, we learned how t make chapatis, easier to say than to do. The food was very good, I never thought I could enjoyed so much vegetarian food. The house we had the lunch is also a homestay place that we definitely recommend for people to use, it is clean, well located and most importantly it feels like home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank threegenerations333

Hi Dear Guest

Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!!

Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience.We loved to host you all much as you came as a guest and went as family member. Your appreciation of our Product, Food, and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Indian homestay in Agra is a specially good adresse. The owners are very helpful, you can have any question, you can need any help, they are there for helping you. Unfortunately my son had a health problem the time we were in Agra, they cooced him special menu. The place is very clean, and the beds extremly comfortables.
The personal was very helpful and kind too, the breakfast rich and delicious. If we go back to Agra, we will stay at this place again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kati

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure to meet Asha at her place. She was very gracious and interesting to talk to. She prepared me an excellent lunch and I had plenty of food to eat. I only stayed for a few hours, but had a very good impression of her place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
108Sandy, Owner at Indian Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!!

Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience.We loved to host and playing Holi with you all much as you came as a guest and went as family member. Your appreciation of our Product, Food, Holi Experience and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.