All reviews chapatis family life place to stay taj mahal a great stay train station asha hosts homecooked india taxi roof sunrise
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Yup ...even we choose this room for its 5 star review & ratings given by a lot of guests who stayed there...and now we know why its rated high all the time. TRUST us guys Sandeep & Family's Home stay is all you need for a Happy, peaceful & fun filled trip to AGRA. Sandeep takes care of your entire trip gracefully..from Pick up till Drop...which includes
Comfy A/C rooms with cozy king size beds.
Super clean restrooms.
High speed wifi.
luxury cars for your trip.
Tips and timings for sightseeing.
Super friendly and children friendly caretakers.
A Prime and Central location to access all tourist and market places.

OK! so what?.... all these may be available in other homestays too..what is so unique here?
I ll tell you what is unique here...

***UNIQUE*** A Lovely and tasty heart filling home made food by Sandeep's Wife Asha and a bro like Sandeep who shares lively stories and his experiences... Plus you get to have an entire family which takes care of your family as their own.

End of the day the only thing which made us feel bad was the early departure...really wanted to stay for couple of more days there guys...Thank you Sandeep and family for this wonderful experience and we hope to see you soon again.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and comfortable...enjoy your stay
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
108Sandy, Owner at Indian Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Raja Bhai, Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!! Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience. and it was really nice to have you as my guest and later became my one of the friend. Your appreciation of our product and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Overall truly excellent. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Sandeep the manager, who has a Masters Degree in Hospitality and Tourism, was exceptional in his level of service, professionalism and concern for my well being on the trip. His wife Asha and entire family couldn't have been more welcoming, yet I never felt like I had to have company if I wished to have some quiet time alone. The homestay is very clean and the food abundant and very tasty.

The highlight of my trip was watching the sunset over the Taj from the Mehtab Bagh, which would not have been possible if Sandeep had not come to my rescue on his motorcycle when my driver could not pass through the traffic in time. He’s an expert driver and loaned me his helmet so that I felt very safe riding with him. The view of the sunset is something I’ll treasure forever. He also runs motorcycle tours for guests. It was a fun and exhilarating experience which I’d recommend.

Room Tip: The top floor has a partially roofed terrace garden with overhead fans that is lovely to sit in for hours.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ellebee122017

Dear Ms. Linda, Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!! Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience. and it was really nice to have you as my guest and later became my one of the friend and riding with you was most lovable moment. Your appreciation of our product and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Thanks to Sandeep, Asha and their lovely family, our stay in Agra unforgettable! Indian Homestay is really a home away from home: we felt welcomed and relaxed from the very first moment. We arrived late in the evening after a long trip and, despite the short notice, Asha, Sandeep’s wife, prepared for us a very tasty dinner, as they did not want us to go to bed without eating. The day after I had the chance to be dressed by her with a traditional sari, it was a very nice moment, and the photo session with all the family was sweet and funny!
We also had many interesting talks and in the evening Sandeep asked us to join him for a ride on his great “Royal Enfield” (he is a passionate rider and founder of the local group “Agra Enfielderds”) and we had a milkshake together.
We had to stay one night only, but, as our train to the next destination was cancelled, we stayed two nights. Everyone did its best to make us feel safe and welcomed, plus Sandeep is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Furthermore, location is excellent, in a quiet neighborough but still close to the Taj Mahal, and the rooms were spacious and clean. They also have a nice roof-top terrace with a great view. Homemade meals are very tasty and totally recommended.
Thanks for everything Asha and Sandeep, you are amazing human beings. We really had a great stay at your place and we will recommend Indian Homestay to all our friends travelling to Agra. Wish you and your beautiful family all the best!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Giulia M

Dear Gulia, Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!! Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience. and it was really nice to have you as my guest and later became my one of the friend. Your appreciation of our product and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After we had a long day of traveling we arrived at the Indian homestay and we had a very warm welcome! The Indian homestay is family owned and has 2 multi-level buildings with some rooms for guests. The staff is friendly and helpfull and we had a great stay for one night. The beds are okay and the room we had was nice, cool and calm. We had a tasty dinner at the balcony with Sandeep, the very friedly owner and motorcycle lover (head of the Royal Enfield club Agra). The cook of Indian homestay is very good and the food was excellent! From here it's easy to take a taxi to Taj Mahal (be sure to pre buy tickets online). The Taj Mahal sure is the highlight of India and totally worth visiting! Go early in the morning, it opens at sunrise... and after finishing Taj Mahal you can have a breakfast at Indian homestay, very tasty. We can recommend this homestay, great experience!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir, Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!! Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience. and it was really nice to have you as my guest and later became my one of the friend. Your appreciation of our product and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent and fabulous home stay in Agra I never seen in my life and it's like a our home and friendly management for all areas like guiding and advising in all aspects. Especially, owner Sandeep is a awesome guy and great enfileder of travel. It's not just home stay, it's like your family and they showing wonderful hospetality and hearttouching manner.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Bharath Ji, Greetings from Indian Homestay Agra !!! Thank you for taking your precious time for writing and sharing your experience. and it was really nice to have you as my guest and later became my one of the friend. Your appreciation of our product and related services. Indeed boosts up the morale of my Family. Thanking you once again and looking forward to your visit with your relatives and friends to the homestay in near future.