“felt close to nature here”
Review of Sunshine Inn

and 1 more site!
Sunshine Inn
Ranked #70 of 85 Hotels in Ooty
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I went to ooty recently with my family n stayed in hotel sunshine.I Was really happy to see my room. The rooms r so spacious and very clean.The view from the room was osm.U can enjoy the beauty of ooty sitting in room as well.The food was also good.The green valley can b seen from the resturant as well.All in one it was worth staying here.I was at peace n felt close to nature.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NewDelhiSam
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

our room was acceptable with all the necessities.staff was co-operative & good in their service also food was good to taste.it was good experience to stay with SUNSHINE INN.my trip was very very enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 2 March 2012

i spent two nights in hotel,the hotel was nice and we were geteing good service,food was very good ,all staff were very helpful very good car parking ,travel desk help was good,again i visite ooty i will go to same hotel

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sonu s
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I was on first trip to Ooty with my wife.Our first destination was ooty. we went there around 27 December 2010. Initially we reached there around 10:30 AM but couldn't able to check in immediately that was something disappointing to me. We waited on corridor for 1 hour without any food or refreshment. Later we got the room but breakfast time was over so feasted on our snacks which fortunatly was with us.
But later on we realized that hospitality, food , cleanness and room service was good. They has place for camp fire on which they conducted some fun activities for the school children's who are visited on same day with us.
Overall except for the first check in problem I am satisfied with hilly place(it is located on higher place and really takes some stamina to walk and reach to hospital). Will reconsider this hotel if I need to stay there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sankeshwari
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Very Disappointed...I will never stay in this hotel even if offered free of cost...My son who is hardly 4 years old, was really uncomfortable due to bad smell in room and stinky bed sheets and blankets...

Rooms were dirty and unhygienic...

Just one recommendation, by any mean don't stay here even if they offer you free stay :(

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family