“dirty, unhygienic food, complimentary bedbugs............”

Hotel Lake Residency
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ooty
Hotel Lake Residency
Ranked #82 of 169 Ooty B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I made a big mistake to stay in this dirty hotel, which is not a hotel it is worst than a lode, 2nd mistake I had food in pepper & salt restaurant with full of unhygienic, old food. my kids started Warmitting after having food over here. floors are uncleaned with flies and cockroaches.
rooms with complimentary bedbugs and unhygienic toilet
. i will not recommend any one to stay in this dirty lodge.

Room Tip: stay away from this dirty lodge
Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank p_soloman
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Hi I am first here to write a review about this hotel.

I have booked this hotel through makemytrip.com.Don't book again with make my trip.They have given a confirmation voucher to me but they didn't get acknowledge from hotel.When called this hotel they denied about this.I have called so many time to customercare and finaly after 2 hour waiting infront of the hotel, they allowed to check in.Thanks Hotel Management for this.

Positive points about Hotel:
As its a newly constructed hotel so rooms are very clean and spacious.I was in deluxe room..Bathroom was very clean.Even a hair pin if u ll loss u can see in bathroom..It was realy nice.Good ventilations.Room service was also excellent.Every day they change bedsheet/pillow cover....Morning usually they provide hot water in bathroom.But if u want in any time just call reception ,they will switch on the hot water supply. In room they provided cane water(Drinking water).It was very good.satffs are very friendly.Specially the security guard.he helped us when ever we need any taxi/auto.

Negetive Points:
1."Paper & Salt"... Its a horriable resturent..Its a kerala based resturent..So we didn't like it(even I like Kerala Food)Roti what they are giving its 1 roti= 2 Normal roti.So before ordering roti pls keep this thing in mind.

2.Its Location. Its just opposite to Boat house.So people can enjoy boat house any time but if u need to go any where u have top take auto..Even nearest market is Bus stand which is 1 KM from hotel.Auto charge(Now) Rs 40. As we disn't kile its resturent so usually we go outside and for every trip its RS 40- Rs 50 .Near by no other resturents.

Overall its a good value of money.

Room Tip: Book directly through hotel site.Call on Hotel guys and confirm about availability and then book aft...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family