All reviews eco lodge ketti valley british bungalow common room ooty town main town toilet paper homely feeling british style awesome food room heater his team dosa amazing location food service awesome stay camp fire
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were five families stayed here in I-India, We all felt we were at our own resort or home. We didn't felt we were in between concrete walls. All setting in the resort pulled us to be in resort and enjoy the stay.
The food was awesome and custom prepared for us.
The main attraction is Mr.Sabi, Who treated us like family members, he knows in and out of Ooty. His directions were very helpful for us in side seeing.

I recommend this place for stay in Ooty.

In future this resort will be mine first choice in Ooty.

Room tip: Best View, Blended in Nature, Lot of space
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We had read so many reviews about this place. We were very eager to meet Mr.Sabi, the property owner. Unfortunately he was not available when we went. The people who were managing the place in his absence were not enthusiastic. We couldn't enjoy any of the activities mentioned in their site. We went to the nearby train tunnel with the help of locals(This was mentioned as an activity. Yet the hotel staff did not tell anything clearly). This was a disappointment.

Apart from this, the rooms are good. They might get real cold. The first night, we wanted a room heater. We were able to manage the other nights without one. Heater costs INR 350 per night.
The view from the property is amazing. The food is amazing. Would love to come back again to meet Mr.Sabi. I'm guessing the experience would be a different one with him around.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prasanna venkat... J
i-india, Manager at I-India, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thanks Prasanna for your unbiased review. I apologize for not meeting your expectations in term of activities. We have two new staff they are in the process of learning things about the activities. You can reach me (sabi) on 9442338000 or send a mail to sabi@i-india.in when you think of visiting Ooty next. We can assure your visit a memorable one with activities you prefer to do..
Thanks alot for the good reviews for the room and food which we keep always clean and homely.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It's a beautiful British fashioned bungalows with cozy rooms and an warm ambiance. High roofs, low doors, wooden furniture, and Golden Ivy on a corner makes the interior simple yet traditional. They have an open garden area for soaking the sun. For a quiet stay, away from city-city and crowd. More on pics.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BangaloredB1
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place outside ooty town , fantastic view,good food & service ,relaxing atmosphere,away from traffic & quiet, place ,vintage looks and good dining place and living rooms available , good for couples and family ,

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The staff is professional,courteous, and available always.A special mention to Ravi Babu who treated my colleagues and me like family.The rooms are very comfortable.The breakfast which was included had a fantastic spread and is worth the price.I would recommend Green Park Vizag without any hesitation.

Looking forward to my next stay at Green Park soon!

Date of stay: May 2017