All reviews sight seeing bus stand ooty railway station decent stay family stay ooty trip sweater bangalore
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Rooms are at affordable rates but room service is bad. Taken one room for 4people but the service is very bad. Only one charging point is given in bw 4 people and no pillow covers on the pillows. No complimentary things are provided like- towel, soap etc.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I booked Room at hotel via red bus.. When I reached hotel I asked at reception for my booking he told room is not free yet... I took another room by giving extra money to him.
Reception person was not good....Hotel service is really very bad..I was keep calling but nobody picking up calls for room service...HOT water will come only in the morning not after that.. very worst experience...!!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I booked it via Goibibo . Room on ground floor ie 105 had water damped . Leeches welcome us in toilet..
I will never recommend any family to stay there. It is not what they show and what they services .. Worst worst worst ..
I never expected after booking in advance via Goibibo. We got worst room

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

the staff members are not even 1% co operative.rooms are very small with bad smell, toilets are not cleaned, no ventilation in rooms. the rooms are totally different as shown in pictures. location is also not good, a lot of garbage nearby hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jeetram M
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Room is not very good but its in main market place,small rooms, No hot water No ventilation,No windows in room,ok ok hotel,the picture which are given while booking its different reality its different,

Room Tip: its in main market near bus stand
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family