STay Date - 28th May -17.
Well, first of all its not a hotel,its a house converted into a hotel, to start with our terrible experience we two families reached the hotel by 9.00pm at night. When we checked in,
1) There were no towels in the room, no soap, no water, the room looked liked wasn't been cleaned since ages, there was a phone but its a toy phone as it seemed was never been used since the birth of that hotel, sorry the house I meant as I prefer to call it a house rather than hotel.
2)When we took it all to the manager there, he simply ignored all of it and bluffed saying due to heavy rains phone didn't work and all other problems, after that he is hardly seen there.
3) There were few boys who hardly have any professionalism, at night when we asked for dinner,they said dinner not available, so we had to drive back to other hotel in our car (if you dont have your own vehicle, be prepared to fast) to eat, after that we came back
4) There was no A.C, no fan, no space for little bit of ventilation, no soap, no towels, no toiletries
5) While sleeping, at night 2.30am, somebody started knocking the door, don't know who it is and when it continued to be knocked, I have asked who's there but there was no response, after that we couldn't sleep properly, I have almost kept the OOTY police station number handy with me to dial them if it continues since we cannot call reception as there as no phone and no way to call anyone else, somehow the night was passed
6) Next day morning at 6.00am, I went out for rounds and observed there are wine bottles back side of the rooms and it was all smelling like anything, I realized what I suspected was right
7) Next day mrng, when we asked for breakfast, they bought some idlies ( only idlies) and asked to eat, no tea or coffee, when I asked about other things , he said they have to make or get from outside and its chargeable when the booking includes breakfast, then finally we checked out without delaying a moment.
With my experience I am telling better to stay in a dormitry or in railway station waiting room or in bus stand as thats atleast safe but this place is NOT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mount View Heritage Hotel ensures a comfortable stay for its visitors with a variety of stay options like executive room, deluxe room, standard room and suite room. The plush interiors with marble and wooden flooring with amenities like colour television, telephone, in room menu and luggage space makes their guests want to stay indoors for relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Hotel Mount View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.