See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We 2 families stayed at this hotel on 28th May and it's the biggest mistake we made. To start with our terrible experience, the towels provided was red coloured dirty and small towels which I took to the manager and showed him, they apologized and changed towels, shampoo was not there and when we asked room boy he said they never provide shampoos or any other toiletries. The room was smelly and bed sheet was smelling like rotten meat.

When we asked for extra pillow for child they said pillow is available without cover. The worst part is breakfast which they said complimentary but only idli is available. If you want anything extra it's chargeable. There is no fan, no ac & no ventilation, no maintenance. Absolutely waste of money hotel. I wouldn't stay next time even if I was offered for free stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank chaitanya_Bangalore
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a beautiful colonial house and has a great potential. But the service is one of the worst we ever experienced in India. We were the only couple in the whole house but the gang of five-six people "working" there were too lazy to satisfy even the simplest requests we had

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adriana P
Reviewed 29 September 2016

They promised to give a special room with Mountain View, but disappointed with a mediocre room. Cleanliness & Service was poor. And they are charging unbelievably high prices for the Food which has no taste and quality.

These kind of hotels only survive because of the in-flow of new travelers during seasons and don't focus on giving or improving services. Unfortunately, that's how many tourism places are running.

You can happily avoid this place.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

During my trip to ooty from 14 Aug 2016 to 17 Aug 2016,I had to book a deluxe room in this hotel for one day i.e. 14th Aug 2016 due to non availability of any room in other good resorts.
They charged me with Rs. 2500/night and gave us room no. 105. Initially I thought it will be a good hotel but read the following points and you can imagine their hospitality.
1. There was no telephone on any other means to call the hotel staff which is a very basic facility even a cheap hotel provides. I had complained to hotel staff and even to manager but they did not take any action for it.

2. The seat cover of EWC was broken in their deluxe room and they didn't have any idea about it. I requested them to change my room but they refused it by saying that all rooms are booked.

3. Staff didn't know hindi or english, they speak tamil only so be careful.

4. Room had wood flooring but it was broken, so when you walk whole floor will shake. It was scary during night.

5. Very rude and uncooperative manager.

I will give zero star for such a hotel. They are cheating and making people fool after charging so much.
We checked out the very next day due to these problems we faced and will never visit this property again.
Highly not recommended for any one.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank dev d
Reviewed 27 July 2016

An old place build during British times. It is a home converted to a Hotel. Wooden flooring & hot water is available. It is very close to the Railway & Bus station. It will be helpful for people who don't have there own modes of transport.

Room Tip: Good reachability to Railway & Bus station
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family