“The Greatest One ever”
Review of Nagapattinam

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
tamilnadu
2 helpful votes
“The Greatest One ever”
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I have fully proud about myself because I am in near about Nagapattinam and some times I was gone there.It was such wonderfull place in Tamil nadu. Because so many good thing are there. I thing every should be visit there. Nagapattinam is good example Religion Community ie Three different Religion Popular place al lof us can see, There is,
1. Nagore THARGA
2. Velankkanni MATHA CHURCH
3. Big NEELA TEMPLE
Above three different Religion most places is there, But Peoples are always get unity like as a same Religion.
All three Religion peoples are going above three places. I also went all above places . From that places I can learn only one thing that is How INDIA is still get Unity and maintain it.
So many natural visit places are there and I went there many times and enjoy all the things, these are,
a. Big BEACH ,
b. Port
c. Big FOREST
d. Vedharanyam (Good Historical Place)
e. So many Historical TEMPLES
f. Kodiakkarai (near the Srilankan Border and Lord RAM foot is there, Places of Birds halting area)
g. Near by Nagapattinam, Pondicherry state located
Like this I was visited all above places and get some knowledge about that. It was good Memories in our life.
Only one thing I can never forgettable in my life in Nagapattinam. It was a BAD Sunday at 2004.
Tsunami every one may know about the natural disaster, that time I stand there, I was feeling all the things and may not be happened ever in my life. So many popular people come to Nagapattinam and their help to Physically, Mentally, Morally and Economically affected peoples (like Amirtha Amma, Bill Clinton, Vivek Obrai). I also did some help what I can do. This I can never forgettable.
Apart from that NAGAPATTINAM is good visitors Place and Example of Unity of common Peoples. So come and see Nagapattinam and take with you lots good memories as a common people of INDIA.

2 Thank vrsanand

Been to Nagapattinam? Share your experiences!