I stayed in the hotel for 2 days with family and had booked 3 rooms. I think they are bit overpriced..location wise they are good if you are travelling by train. You can see the hotel board from the railway station itself...Meenakshi temple is at walking distance.. Hotel reception is unfriendly..one of our room was bad...breakfast service is very good...for extra person they only provided the mattress and not the bed...reception informed that children breakfast will be charged extra as only 2 persons b/f is allowed...which was shocking and rude of him..although they did not charge us for children..i had booked the rooms over phone..on arrival i was told that they are short of one room and proposed me to take a higher priced room...on some arguments they gave me the higher priced room at the same rate..you can go here if you dont find any other option..since i was travelling with kids..had to opt for this one and had no time to check other hotels in that area but i feel if you don't have this constraint then u can get other hotels easily even without booking..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO MADURAI RESIDENCYHaving won the hearts of many Indian and International guests, The Madurai Residency has earned a reputation providing the finest Quality of Hospitality in this region. Established in 1997, The Madurai Residency (formerly known as Classic Residency) attracts regular business class customers, pilgrims to the Meenakshi Amman Temple and International Tourists. The property is owned and managed by Hotel Agasthiya P Ltd., Madurai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelGuru, Yatra, OYO Rooms and Agoda so you can book your Madurai Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madurai Residency Hotel Madurai
- Residency Hotel Madurai
- Madurai Residency Tamil Nadu