US$ 116
Treebo Simap Residency(Madurai)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 31
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 36/night.

US$ 56
US$ 54
  • Breakfast included
US$ 86
US$ 73
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 53
US$ 40
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

US$ 72
US$ 39
US$ 27
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 30/night.

All reviewsorchid restaurantclub roomawesome experiencechef mrplace to staymaintained hotelexcellent staycomfortable stayswimming poolfront officeenjoyed my staycomfortable roomscourteous staffrestaurant staffmini barbreakfast buffetspecial thanks
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotel i've ever come across staff of this hotel is very humble and very down to earth.specially Mr SRIVATHSAN and MR DURAI PANDI.......FOOD IS VERY DELICIOUS thnkyu for making my stay memorable keep up the good work.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your positive feedback on Trip Advisor, which is very rewarding for ‘Team Fortune Pandiyan’. Thank you! It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to exceed guest expectations. We take pride in the fact that we are the first three star luxury hotel in this Temple City that has been serving guests with the traditional warmth and hospitality of South India since 1968.

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to you for your patronage and support. It is our constant endeavour to provide you with the highest standards of personalized service and efficiency. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

From the moment we stepped into the hotel till our check out two days later we had a very satisfying experience. The check in was very smooth & efficient.The rooms are spacious & well furnished. Only negative point is the size of the flat screen television which is rather small for this category of hotel.
The staff was always very courteous & helpful throughout our stay be it housekeeping, buffet breakfast & at reception. I would specially mention Mr. Swami at the reception, Mr. Suresh the exec. chef & Mr. Srivathsan at the buffet breakfast. The buffet breakfast had a good spread of mouth watering dishes specially the sweet dish & fluffy Idlis. The hotel is located around 4 kms. from the Meenakshi Temple & 15 kms. from the airport.

Room Tip: Rooms facing swimming pool or facing city.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The staff is mostly lost with new interns trying their luck at customer service. The hotel per say is good, Food is OK. There was a Saree show going on inside the hotel when we were there but nothing great. Overall no great positive vibe with the staff. But definitely worth the price you pay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Very good rooms. Receptive staff. Excellent service. The best came at the only restaurant in the hotel. The staff was listening and proactively helped us with good food that we liked. My kids enjoyed as they got what they wanted - free ice creams and sweets. Srivatsan was really good and kept his promises of good food and service

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Fortune Pandiyan. The hotel itself is quite old but well maintained and has a charming old world feel to it. It is located very centrally but on a really large walled area which has plenty of trees, giving it a far off the city feel. The rooms are large, very well appointed and the service was excellent. The buffet breakfast too was really good having a wide spread.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Pandiyan, General Manager at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017