US$ 80
Moskva Hotel(Madurai)
US$ 38
US$ 29
Agoda.com
All reviewseast gatemeenakshi amman templemurugan idliparking garagevalue for moneynearby placesvisit templeplus pointhot watercomplimentary breakfastwalking distancebooked this hoteltea coffeei highly recommend this hotelflat screen tvhotel is situatedindian breakfast
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel treebo was not known to me , once I booked I was worried not knowing about the hotel .. But the service they provided was great.. the room service was so quick and the place was so neat maintained and hygienic food is served .. the best location as close to the meenakshi Amman temple..one of the best hotels in madurai..Must try treeebo simap

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Simap Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valued feedback. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. Your kind words will definitely encourage and motivate us as we strive towards doing so. We really enjoyed hosting you. Thank you very much and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Best thing about this hotel is it's location.It is almost next door to Meenakshi Amman Temple.Therefore a big advantage for the pilgrims to that temple.We stayed in a deluxe room which good,24 hours hot and cold water was there along with other amenities.Only disadvantage is that this hotel does not have restaurant of it's own.You have to go out to have lunch,dinner etc.But the breakfast is free which is of Soth Indian menu.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Simap Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Treebo Simap is a very well maintained hotel very close to the temple. The temple premises are a 5 min walk from the hotel. The rooms are clean with WiFi, good and clean sheets, A/C and TV. The hotel staff were very courteous and provided us with all the necessary information at the guest services. Noticed International guests preferred to stay here.

The customer service is outstanding. I forgot my pants there. I called back to the hotel 2 days after I noticed that I had left it at the hotel, They were quick enough to gather the pant and send it to me through courier service. I was given the tracking number and they followed me up with me until I received the package. I am very grateful to hotel staff for helping me with my request.

I would definitely recommend Treebo Simap for your stay in Madhurai.

Room Tip: clean rooms, best customer service, helpful hotel staff, free WiFi
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Simap Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

If I could it a rating of 3.5 I would.

Pro:
Extremely close to the temple.
Alot of shops around
Friendly staff.
Good price
Flat screen TV
Offered laundry service
Offered breakfast but didn't try it
Good sized room
Really good wifi

Con:
Bed was kinda firm for my liking
Bathroom didn't have closed off shower. The entire floor gets wet but I will say it dried quickly.
Water takes awhile to get warm
Towel was soiled and torn but looked and smelled washed
Busy loud street nearby

If your intentions is the visiting the temple. You cannot beat the location. There is a parking garage but it's generally packed with cars. The streets will be hard to drive on. They are really small and congested.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have noted down the issues highlighted by you. We will definitely try to address them at the earliest.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is ideally located near the Meenakshi temple and so is very convenient. However they need to be careful on certain things. We got no hot water. The rooms were not prepared though we were expected. There were 3/4 young boys running around last minute. The breakfast is a farce. Cold Idlis and Upma was all they give in the rooms. Otherwise rooms were clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kikasan65

Dear Guest,

We look forward to hosting you again.