All reviews complimentary breakfast decent place to stay amman temple short stay budget hotel
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Decent hotel to stay with family. Courteous staff and the room was fairly clean enough.
We stayed overnight at this hotel and next day left for Koodal Azhagar Temple.
We had South Indian meal at a restaurant close by.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2016

The purpose of my travel to Madurai was to fulfill some vow we in the family had taken sometime ago.we did not realize that our travel coincided with "Meenakshi Kalyanam" that is deemed an important event. From the time I booked online for accommodation, the hotel personnel have been extremely courteous and responsive. Arriving at Madurai at 3.00 a.m. would never have been good for any hotel staff. With Rathna Residency, they welcomed us as they would during the day time. The breakfast was excellent. The food that they served for lunch was tasty and sumptuous. I will choose this place even on my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Conducted a Business meeting for 10 Team mates. Good Hall with U shaped seating arrangement. Economical with lunch and two times Tea/Snacks. Courteous staff taking care of conference requirements. For sure will recommend to my friends who want to conduct small group business meetings.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I arrived at midday today with a group to be told some of the rooms weren't ready. It was not until 7:15pm after refusing to move from reception that the extremely unhelpful man behind the desk finally sorted it out when another colleague arrived. He was not the slightest bit interested in the fact we were hot and tired and needed a shower. He could have had this all fixed hours ago but chose to ignore the problem until we forced him to do something about it. I shan't be returning.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Staff very unhelpful. Not listening. Arrived with a group of people and they didn't have enough rooms. 7 hours later this was still not fixed. No effort was made to accomodate us or offer some sort of compensation. With all other options in madurai I would advise looking elsewhere. Also rooms are not very clean. Linnen looks stained.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business