All reviews room service is rooms are clean mouth watering sims park oyo rates lawn television toiletries
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Superb location, Very good Room concepts, Room service is good and rooms are clean too. View from the room and brezzing air from the window can take you to the heaven.
Food is also good and on time. Overall a great hotel to stay.

Room tip: View based rooms
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place to stay, eat and have social gatherings. The food is good and views of the Church in Conoor district. Perched atop a hill, the hotel is near to Sims Park in Coonoor.

We did a small evening gathering with friends and the twinkling lights of the city were a sight to behold. The hotel staff also arranged for a bonfire. Kids can also enjoy in the small park in the hotel

The place is worth visiting at least once!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ritu s
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed here ina group of 19 people in double occupancy. It was a short budget stay and the experience was alright. The rooms are very basic but the view and the location is pretty good. The food at the restaurant is good and the staff is courteous. Highly recommended for budget travelers.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Abhieshek
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I was at the hotel and had my dinner. After the dinner I asked for the bill that was given to me. I told them.that I was a guest at the hotel and that I would like to pay for it along with the room bill, and I signed for it. After That I was sitting around for 10 minutes in the restaurant.

As.i left the restaurant and headed to the room one of the waiters comes running to us and asks us in front of everyone to clear the bill. When asked why they did not revert back to me on the bill, I had no answer, just said that they wanted to close the accounts for the day.

The way it was done in front of all the people was extremely embarrassing, made it look like I was not going to pay the bill and run away. At 10 pm in the night...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank deepdoer
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is one of the oldest hotel functioning actively. The room traffic are okay when compared to other moderate hotels. Rooms size and amenities like water geyser, complimentary breakfast depends on the category of the room choice.
Food is good but the price is not worth for it. They start to serve the buffet breakfast only at 8:30 a.m. which is not advisable for tourist like us as we are very hungry and desperate to move on for sightseeing.

Room tip: Go for deluxe type rooms
Date of stay: April 2017