Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
FindHotel$55
eDreams$55
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019

The Distance of the Hotel is about 10 min drive from Airport. All the staffs are well professional, Rooms are big enough and Clean.
The Restaurant at the Ground floor provides both North and South Indian food. Quality of food is good.

The place is also suitable for conferences, Meetings, Conducting Training program.
Overall Stay experience is Excellent

Room tip: Any room can be chosen
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2019

A quirky hotel in the middle of Avinashi Rd.
Near to the airport, auditorium and malls and within the vicinity are vast choices of shops, restaurants and cafe.

The rooms are decent in size with cable TV, a comfortable bed and pillows, nice dresser and a toilet and bath with basic toiletries.

The staffs are very helpful and willing to do extra mile.

The check out was a breeze with the help of a young gentleman named Rafik.

It is also easy to get a taxi/ 3 wheeler using thru Red Taxi or Ola.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank gracitamaldita
Reviewed 6 September 2019

The airport pick up and drop to check in is all very comfortable, with the staff very helpful and ready to pitch in with different roles. The rooms are clean and comfortable (Not the best color schemes though!) The food options are limited for vegetarians. The barbeque is refreshing/

Room tip: Rooms on the third floor are more spacious I think.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2019

This hotel needs an Award to have filled with some great liars and cheats. It showed me how unprofessional a hotel can be. There was a corporate reservation for me and my colleage and when i reached the hotel, i was told the booking is cancelled. The reason sited was that 7 rooms had issue with sewage and repair is going on. Being a new city, And alreay quite late I didtnt have an option so asked them to show me one room where this problem has happened and then after 30 mins of heated exchange of words it came out that they were liars. there was no damaged room it was only that they have given the rooms to a marriage party. The worst part was that they called some of senior who claimed to have informed my office over mail and phone which they could not show. I fould that it was not only me but more such bookings were cancelled by them and even some ladies were completely lost and had no idea where to go. As i raised my voice demanding a room they transfered me to a small property opposite to them where they forced me to pay the same rates. The city being new I had no option but to accept. I warn you all to be very careful with this Hotel as they have no ethics, are a bunch of liar across levels, and force you to move to a smaller property with same rate. I somehow felt that it was deliberately done as the other property was not getting any business and the owners were same.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

It was a great stay. I started for a night as I was going to Munnar from Bangalore and used it as a stay over. The hotel is in a great location with great staffs, great food and great ambience. Would recommend definitely.

Date of stay: May 2019