Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 29
Agoda.com
US$ 29
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I booked this hotel online through cleartrip and I got a shock when I arrived there. The hotel staff couldnt even retrieve my booking and they said they dont even have my booking. And more than that, the staff Venkat was also unprofessional and giving me explanation like asking me to check his computer on the rooms, instead of resolving my problem. He instead offered me to stay at another hotel which was not convenient for me and I didn't accept it. And when I called cleartrip they said that the hotel hasn't updated their inventory and thats why it showed up online as available, and even had to wait there for one hour calling customer care back and forth and resolving the issue to cancel and refund. After arriving to check in and take rest my whole afternoon was ruined and it was a horrible experience. I will never try to book this hotel ever again and would advise anyone not to fall trap here.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank prat_miz
Reviewed 11 July 2019

As said before, always a pleasure to stay in this place because of the courteous staff, cleanliness and the fact that the hotel is situated right in the middle of the city with all amenities easily reachable.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Trend Grand Gunas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for appreciating our staff, the cleanliness levels, the amenities and the hotel. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. We really enjoyed hosting you. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2019

Hotel and hotel room was absolutely comfortable. Staff was very cooperative and helpful. Manager helped us with places of shopping which became very much easy for us to shop to our heart content. Hotel is situated in the heart of city and one has many options of eating nearby. Value for money

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are extremely humbled and grateful that you enjoyed our services. Please give us a heads-up the next time you're in town. We will be absolutely thrilled to host you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2019

The hotel is one the good budget hotels you can find in R S puram. It is quiet clean as compared to other hotels. However they are short staffed and majority of staff is inexperienced. Even small requests take a long time due to that. One guy venkat is holding the show togather. He is ever smiling and happy to help.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Trend Grand Gunas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for appreciating our cleanliness levels. We have noted the issues and improvement areas highlighted by you and will definitely work towards addressing the same. We hope to have further opportunities to serve you better.

Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

A quiet and calm hotel in the Oyo category. Reception was good. No visitors allowed in the room. Spacious room. Television services were poor. Housekeeping people were also good. As in Oyo only one of two vegetarian foods are allowed for breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2019