Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Great ambience excellent and helpful staff great food and it's a home away from home.it should be experienced to be believed.Very friendly staff who are approachable 24/7 its a gift experienced in very few hotels.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Though I have stayed in most of the hotels in and around Coimbatore, I must say that the stay at The Fortune was exceptional by all means. The hotel is located in the city center and very easy to locate, the hospitality extended by the staff made the stay more comfortable. I have been staying there for business purposes and each time a client came the staff welcomed them and informed me promptly. Since I couldn't check out in time due to a late meeting I just rang up the reception and very politely they asked me to take my own time. They were very helpful in getting autos while I went outside and overall the experience was really good. The rooms are also with good decor and maintained well. When my friends went to Coimbatore I suggested them to stay at The Fortune and they too were quiet happy about the hospitality extended to them. Nice hotel to stay with family or friends.

Room tip: Ask for rooms on second floor
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed in Hotel Fortune Coimbatore for three days along with the ten members from 6th June 2018 to 8th june 2018. As far the ambiance is concern it is excellent. Staff behaviour is excellent and particularly i want to thank Devrajan and Raghu ( Food and beverage) Head for providing healthy breakfast to my guest at right time and providing cozy room with nice comfortable bed for all of us. though the room service was bit lazy may be due heavy rush of tourist. Overall we can say excellent hotel to stay

Room tip: All the rooms are good and few non-A/C room has got mosquito problem and are manageble.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank rannarayan05
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Had a overnight stay before going to ooty. The hotel was ok ok but not up to mark. Very very limited menu for breakfast. Staff was good, but options very less. Room was nice maintained and clean bathrooms.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kishore R
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Hotel is located centrally in Gandhipuram nearby city tower and Alankar Grand. I have booked executive room. Room is very small but very tidy.
Room service is good. Bed is very soft and sleep quality is awesome. Complimentary Wifi internet is not working. Reception staff are very polite and kind.

Complimentary breakfast is very good. Even though i booked via websites online, hotel has provided 24 hrs check in and checkout.

Hotel is nearby restaurants such as Geetha canteen, Anandhaas and junior kuppanna.

overall very comfortable stay in coimbatore.

Date of stay: May 2017