Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
All reviews special thanks front office nice stay stayed for one night value for money excellent service walkable distance front desk staff gandhipuram bus stand hotel is situated enjoyed my stay clean rooms the heart of the city great hospitality place to stay team services
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2021

the services were too good and the housekeeping person so good & helping.Mr.Pandi helped the atmost in late nights by immediate response to my requests.Thanks Mr.Pandi & Team for making my stay a memorable one.

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
angusamy srinivasan, General Manager at Zip by Spree Hotels Mangala International, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your feedback! We pride ourselves on delivering a wonderful spree for our guests and are thrilled to hear your kind words. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Travelled to this place with my friend.I would stay it was a very comfortable stay and nice hotel. The ambience was classy, the food was delicious. And morning breakfast was amazing and was very well greeted by Mr.Boopalan Food & Beverage manager Great hospitality. Thanks to all team

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
angusamy srinivasan, General Manager at Zip by Spree Hotels Mangala International, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Good experience, had a nice stay.
Five star Service by Sales Manager Mr Karthik.
The hotel is situated in centre area and well connected to all the main parts of the city.
Breakfast variety can be improved

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
angusamy srinivasan, General Manager at Zip by Spree Hotels Mangala International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for one night with family as we are visiting Isha Foundation. We took 2 rooms for 3 people
1. Amazing clean , sanitized rooms .. well equipped with clean bath rooms
2. Nice staff very helpful
3. Attached Bar to relax in the evening.
4. Nice breakfast spread in the morning
5. Location: in the heart of the city , walking distance from shopping area cross cut Road.
We loved our stay ans enjoyed ...thanks for the team

Room tip: Good parking space for cars Bar attached Many restaurants nearby
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

It has been a very pleasant stay in zip spree mangala hotel. I have visited around 30 countries and slept on the streets, mountain camps, highjacked into someone's place ( I didn't have a choice as it was storming outside, I placed money when I left :p), dorms, Airbnb. While I remember those stays only because of the exotic places I visited, zip spree Coimbatore will only be remembered for their hospitality. They made my medical visits memorable. These people portray nothing but the epitome of hospitality. I am not even sure if they know the value of what they offer. Without an exception, every staff ensured my stay pleasant. They have accepted and have done my unusual personal emergency to an extent I felt why they can't be at my home. Though a seasoned traveller, Mangala's staff appreciated me to get rid of my social anxiety. I will have a special spot in my heart only for this.

About the place, a feel home authentic place. Clean rooms, easy to navigate, food is very decent, room service never missed to attend and they were always on their toes, ready to offer the toiletries while needed, very polite in refusing my requests ( I hardly remember such denial though) if it doesn't fit their policy. Not money minded unlike other places, ambience doesn't scare with flamboyant that will look alien to common people. In essence, it has everything that a frequent or occasional traveller.

They never asked for feedback ever even after I have visited 10+ times. Utmost way to treat a guest, in my opinion.

The front desk staff, Prabhakaran ( I know him from his apprenticeship days). He just like the senior staff helped me with the booking at midnight during holidays. I just visited the hotel believing I will be assisted and they just did it.He doesn't have to go out of way. I think it's because of his dedication to his job. He is cheerful, enthusiastic, polite and what, he didn't ask me to give a feedback unlike any other new guy would have asked.

This courtesy is, I think, what the management has trained them to embody. Thanks to the management to make my stays to be warm and welcomed. Kudos team!

My only regret is that I have not known this gem of a place long before.

This is my first review in my 7 years of solo travel ( I'm just a different kind) and I'm glad zip spree mangala is the first and yet best of my experience.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
angusamy srinivasan, General Manager at Zip by Spree Hotels Mangala International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021