Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 38
eDreamsUS$ 38
Trip.comUS$ 52
ZenHotels.com
1,008 results
All reviews value for money breakfast and dinner bus stand comfortable stay excellent service room service hotel is located place to stay official trip house keeping visit coimbatore comfortable rooms quality of food great hospitality enjoyed my stay excellent stay special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Booked CSG pride for two days via booking.com however had to checkout early on a family exigency, which technically means paying for two days for staying just for couple of hours considering the check out tomelines etc.,Front office staff Mr. Sargunan and his Manager reviewed the situation and went the extra mile in referring via the portal to refund us the amount…These guys were just fabulous and I am sure to only stay at CAG on my every visit, just not because they gave me a refund but it’s the gesture that matters and the hotel is spacious, clean and awesome.
Thank you for a wonderful experience and treating your guest well CAG PRIDE
Truly Appreciate It!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Goood hotel and accomodation
Helen mam guided me verwell
Accomodation and food good overall
Good and plesant stay we and my team members had
Do visit cag pride for the good and plesant stay
Good accomodation

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Hotel is located in prime city...It was easy for me to reach the hotel from railway station... Breakfast was good...Rooms were spacious and clean... Responsive staffs...Excellent Service...Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Its very comfortable & luxurious hotel. Highly recommended frm my side. Just near to bus stop . About to 10 km away from coimbtore airport. Staffs are very polite & cooperative. Food just awesome. Go for it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was very comfortable stay, I used to stay here during my travel to Coimbatore. Friendly service by staffs, clean and spacious rooms. Feel like staying at home, because they are serving breakfast and dinner within tariff so only lunch is outside food.