Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 38
eDreamsUS$ 38
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,008 results
All reviews value for money breakfast and dinner bus stand comfortable stay excellent service room service hotel is located place to stay official trip house keeping visit coimbatore comfortable rooms quality of food great hospitality enjoyed my stay excellent stay special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Goood hotel and accomodation
Helen mam guided me verwell
Accomodation and food good overall
Good and plesant stay we and my team members had
Do visit cag pride for the good and plesant stay
Good accomodation

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Hotel is located in prime city...It was easy for me to reach the hotel from railway station... Breakfast was good...Rooms were spacious and clean... Responsive staffs...Excellent Service...Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Its very comfortable & luxurious hotel. Highly recommended frm my side. Just near to bus stop . About to 10 km away from coimbtore airport. Staffs are very polite & cooperative. Food just awesome. Go for it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was very comfortable stay, I used to stay here during my travel to Coimbatore. Friendly service by staffs, clean and spacious rooms. Feel like staying at home, because they are serving breakfast and dinner within tariff so only lunch is outside food.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Starting upon hearty hospitality on gates and available buttles aside with appropriate maintained distance all time on your assist, Mesmerising food in BAR & cuisine culture and overall hygiene safety measures in arena, cuisine, BAR, lobby, lifts and rooms. all time keeping guests on high priorities, made my stay safe and sound with my family when I had several questions during my visit on this world crises pandemic. I’m baffled on words to describe something I received on my journey when ain’t expected anything but I’m deeply thankful for staffs who extended their warm hands on something which is above their nominal duties when it was required for my family needs. Well Done and really recommended any to stay who considers hotel stay as an home experience rather just an accommodation.

Room tip: Keep your requirements clear when asking for it, staffs can shuffle on their buckets to get you the best from plenty option available.
Date of stay: June 2021