Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 38
Trip.comUS$ 52
eDreamsUS$ 38
ZenHotels.com
1,008 results
All reviews value for money breakfast and dinner bus stand comfortable stay excellent service room service hotel is located place to stay official trip house keeping visit coimbatore comfortable rooms quality of food great hospitality enjoyed my stay excellent stay special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Its very comfortable & luxurious hotel. Highly recommended frm my side. Just near to bus stop . About to 10 km away from coimbtore airport. Staffs are very polite & cooperative. Food just awesome. Go for it.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

It was very comfortable stay, I used to stay here during my travel to Coimbatore. Friendly service by staffs, clean and spacious rooms. Feel like staying at home, because they are serving breakfast and dinner within tariff so only lunch is outside food.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Starting upon hearty hospitality on gates and available buttles aside with appropriate maintained distance all time on your assist, Mesmerising food in BAR & cuisine culture and overall hygiene safety measures in arena, cuisine, BAR, lobby, lifts and rooms. all time keeping guests on high priorities, made my stay safe and sound with my family when I had several questions during my visit on this world crises pandemic. I’m baffled on words to describe something I received on my journey when ain’t expected anything but I’m deeply thankful for staffs who extended their warm hands on something which is above their nominal duties when it was required for my family needs. Well Done and really recommended any to stay who considers hotel stay as an home experience rather just an accommodation.

Room tip: Keep your requirements clear when asking for it, staffs can shuffle on their buckets to get you the best from plenty option available.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

2days back we have stayed in hotel cag pride.its situated in a prime location.the stay was really nice.the service was also good,courtesy staffs and also tasty foods. will visit again.Thanks to Mr.Vijay

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CAG Hotels Pvt Ltd, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel CAG Pride, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Mr.Dhanesh, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Hotel CAG Pride Coimbatore. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am glad that we could live up to your expectations ,staff attitude and our services has impressed you. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Sincerely
Vijay Mani
Business Development Manager
Hotel CAG Pride || The CAVERN

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

Located in the hot of city…

Room was awesome for what we pay…

Hotel employees are treating the customer on their need basis!!

Food was awesome even in the lockdown period they are provoiding food in late night on arrival also..

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr Vijay, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Hotel CAG Pride Coimbatore. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am glad that we could live up to your expectations, staff attitude and our services have impressed you. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Sincerely