3 people are viewing this hotel
$97
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
$97
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$73
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Priceline$85
Hotels.com$97
Travelocity$97
1,503 results
All reviews afghan grill chin chin pavilion restaurant chinese restaurant avinashi road excellent hotel star hotel great ambience excellent stay breakfast spread courteous staff special mention business trip pleasant stay excellent service front office house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019

Residency is one of my favorite hotels in Coimbatore where I used to frequent quite often since 2003 for Official trips. The hotel has grown and now supposed to be 5 Star class. Sadly, the amazing experience I was used to this many years crashed to the ground:
1: Booking: I searched for Residency hotel on Google, landed at a page which was identical to theirs, did my booking and realized this was a 3rd party site called 'Hotvel'. The money was deducted but my booking wasn't confirmed until the next day. Residency staff despite multiple calls, just refused to help. So I was left wondering for 24 hours on my booking
2: My Son and I finally landed up at Residency at 11:30 am and asked for some sandwiches to be packed at 12 for his competitive exam. The staff seemed so disinterested, it took me 15 mins to get someone to take an order and another 30 mins to serve it. So sad from the earlier times where they were always eager to serve
3: At night, all of a sudden at 2 am, there were loud vacuum sounds, voices, and the opposite room door constantly opening and closing. They were cleaning the room at 2 am in the morning! Despite me asking them to stop and continue after 6 am, they didn't bother to listen and continued. On complaining to the reception, this still didn't stop till 3 am where my Son and I could not sleep post this
4: When trying to discuss with the receptionist in the morning, I was faced with being ignored and just gave up. Imagine paying Rs. 6,000 per night and not being allowed to sleep :-(
5: The only bright spot in the trip was the Afgan restaurant Chef who was very responsive and the food was amazing. He also met us in the morning and spent the time to explain he will try to look into the issue
6: It's 2 days now, still no call from the hotel - I guess it's a typical attitude in hotels in TN - just don't care what you say, I will do what I want to in my hotel!

Bottom line: Radisson Blu and a few other properties offer better rates and most importantly better services at those rates, best you look into these rather than Residency Towers

Room tip: Choose a room above 4th floor to avoid road noises
1  Thank Shivaram V
Reviewed 28 December 2019

All the people of the staff are very professional and kind. The hotel is very comfortable and room's furniture pretty nice.The choice of the restaurants is very good and the quality of the food is excellent. Relaxing atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ResidencyCoimbatore, Manager at The Residency Towers, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing The Residency Towers for your recent stay.
We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience during your stay at our hotel and appreciate your valuable feedback on our services. My team and I enjoyed serving your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again soon.
With warm regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

Visited along with office friends for lunch and the variety are too good and lot of choices for vegetarians. They used to serve for you in the table for the group and make hot variety for your choice. Good place to hang out with friends and spend time with loved ones.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ResidencyCoimbatore, Manager at The Residency Towers, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2019

Dear Mr. Babu,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback after your recent visit to our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your lunch at Pavilion restaurant.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2019

I staayed in this hotel many times and the service and people are Always very good.
Te room renovation of the last time has improved the overall quality. Price for quality very interesting.
three restaurants of good quality for all the exigences-

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ResidencyCoimbatore, Manager at The Residency Towers, Coimbatore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
My team and I would like to thank you, for taking the time and posting your positive review on The Residency Towers Hotel, Coimbatore on Trip Advisor. We truly appreciate your support and sincerely look forward to your return.
With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 December 2019

Just an average hotel. Not worth the price that they take from us. Except the breakfast nothing was good. Staff was not much helpful. Overall not a very good experience and I would not want to go and stay here again.

Dear valued guest
Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for staying with us and we truly appreciate your postivie feedback on our breakfast.
I do regret to accept you feedback with a general opion on our services. We always look forward to our guests feedback with some specific reasons, so that it may help us to take remedial meausures & take corrective actions. I am sorry to respond saying that your feedback is a bit week and unreasonable. If you feel to send any specific issues that needs my attention Kindly send a mail to charlesfabian@theresidency.com.
With best regards